Not a proper story yet

by Zelithan

Life is short.

Many times i have heard this and I will tell you right now thats total B.S. Life is the longest thing you or anyone for the matter will ever do. Ever. As long as you have a conseness you are alive. Technically for those who believe in the after life its not an afterlife but a continuedlife in a diffrrent form. Some may death is the longest thing you'll ever do. Well they are stupid pricks for saying that; you don't DO death.

I have a good memory for events, i can remember learning to stand and then walk. Most eople don't believe me. Don't ask me who exactly does not believe me because i can not remeber there names. Anyway ever since i was a baby I remeber reading. I was born able to read. Maybe my mother read too much thruoghout her pregnancy.

I must continue later-low battery.

Fri Aug 21, 2020 4:29 am

Hi! I'm Knight Hardy here on a mission to ensure that all works on YWS has at least two reviews. You will probably never see this but....Imma do this anyway.

First Impression: Okay so this appears to be like some form of short speech almost. Nothing much is there in the form of an actual story but then you did actually tell us that it was not a story so there's that. And it also looks like you never did mean to continue this because it remains without being updated.

Life is short.

Not the worst place to be starting off there.

Okay that's an interesting view. Being from the Underworld I might have to say a few things but I'll keep those to myself for the moment. ;)

It's an interesting message to be sure. A take on this issue that I personally have never seen before and is pretty intersting.

Right so....when can we interchange our brains. (I CANNOT REMEMBER ANYTHING). Anyways well this is a decent little piece here.

I must continue later-low battery.

Well it looks like that particular line is very true because you seem to have been in quite a hurry to write this judging by the myriad of typos that can be found up there.

Overall: Okay analyzing this from a purely story telling perspective it's actually a pretty smooth flow and it has used some pretty good language so I would say its a fairly well written piece of work. The message that its trying to convey is okay I suppose but that's just my opinion so feel free to ignore that.

Fri Feb 17, 2006 9:43 pm
Jerikas says...

You have made loads of typos which make it hard to read but

I look forward to reading more - looks promising.

Tue Feb 14, 2006 3:08 am
Black Ghost says...

Interesting beggining but some people may not agree with you.

Like me cuz i think life is short.

But never mind me and Is going to be a story or just this?

-Tony

I want to understand you, I study your obscure language.
— Alexander Pushkin