User avatar

JayeCShore

JayeCShore

  • Poetry » General, General Re: Red Roses/Black Roses

    Hi, J.C. here for a review! Well, I must say, if you are one to enjoy cryptic language, this surely fits the bill. Personally, I'm not so keen on the ...

    May 25, 2014
  • Poetry » Humor, Realistic Re: You Know You're A Writer When

    Hi, J.C. here for a review! I found myself laughing when I hit the end, because it's so true. I don't text much, but this applies to so many other ...

    May 25, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: tick tick tick

    Hi, J.C. here for a review! I've always like whimsical poems with blurred messages for interpretation, so this one was great. I have to say I will be a bit ...

    May 25, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Dear Disney

    Hi, J.C. here for a review! Well, you definitely hit the nail on the head with this one. But, I'm not sure you used the right hammer, and you may ...

    May 25, 2014
  • Poetry » Narrative, Culture Re: Gay

    Hi, J.C. here for a review! Before I begin I have to say that I believe those who choose to be gay have made a bad, and wrong choice. My ...

    May 6, 2014
  • Poetry » Satire, Realistic Re: Pretty Face

    Hey Lucy! J.C. here for a review! Wow! Wait, let me say it again.... Wow! Okay, now that I'm done trying to figure out if I should be laughing hysterically ...

    May 1, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: Vows For Marrying the Earth

    Hi, J.C. here for a review! It seems like I've said this several times in the last few days, but, this was definitely a breath of fresh air. I feel ...

    May 1, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: gelatin heart

    Hi, J.C. here for a review! To begin with, I've always loved cryptic language, mostly because it's mysterious and you can get so much out of just one line. While ...

    May 1, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Mystery / Suspense Re: deleted

    Hi, J.C. here for a review! What are you supposed to do when you’re pretty sure you’re being stalked by a possibly dangerous wolf-girl and a possibly dangerous man in ...

    May 1, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Tales of the Argonauts: the Osorezu and the Hana (Chapter 5-2)

    Hi, J.C. here for a review as promised! I agree with chancesnchanges below, the imagery you use is fascinating. I wouldn't go as far as saying something such as breathtaking, ...

    May 1, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Lonely

    Hi, J.C. here for a review, as promised! First off, I have to tell you that I tend to shy away from anything 18+, because it goes against my morals, ...

    Apr 30, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Escape From Rainbowland Chapter 1

    Hi, J.C. here for another review! First of all I must congratulate you that this is not a book, thus far, about children saving the world. I can't stand these ...

    Apr 30, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Escape From Rainbowland Chapter 5

    Hi, J.C. here for a review! My first impression of this came from the title, so I was expecting something a bit young and childish. I was quite surprised when ...

    Apr 30, 2014
  • Poetry » Other, Humor Re: Banana Peels

    Hi, J.C. here for a review! I must say, I was very impressed. I honestly did not find anything funny in this poem, except for the fact that you had ...

    Apr 29, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Silver Soul: Chapter Two [Part 1 (ReWrite)]

    Hi, J.C. here for a review! To begin, I want to tell you that I'm in the mood for a more critical review, so don't worry if it sounds like ...

    Apr 29, 2014


What will live longer, you or your words? Something to think about the next time you abandon a project...
— Omni