User avatar

IzzyIsHappy

WhosabellCanWrite

  • Poetry » General, General Re: Is This My Doing?

    Ahhh hello I am Izzy (you know this) and I'm bad at reviews! (you don't know this yet) First of all, good job! I really wish I had an ounce ...

    Nov 10, 2017
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Lonely Sunflower

    Hello! Izzy here for a review! I really like the way this started. The sentence starts simple, leads you into the story and continues to flow in a great way. ...

    Nov 10, 2017
  • Poetry » General, Realistic Re: A desperate actress.

    Hello! Izzy here for a review! I am not that great at poetry reviews but I love doing them! So here we go! The first few lines really got me, ...

    Nov 7, 2017
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Tick

    Hello Izzy here for a review! The clock makes me think of the time we have but also the time we don't have, what we do when we die and ...

    Nov 7, 2017
  • Poetry » General, General Re: do you

    This is great, honestly, I have to say that first... I noticed you missed a few commas and periods but I feel like it made it better. This makes me ...

    Nov 6, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Hot Cocoa

    Well dang this is me, Whosabell, with a review! /// I love this poem because it's truthful and full of childhood. The writing style was smooth and compelling. The things ...

    Jan 16, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: red marks

    Self harm is never a good thing. I struggle with it and I know so many other people do too. The whole part with the belt is confusing too... maybe ...

    Jan 9, 2017
  • Other » Realistic, Other Re: Ashes

    Hi Whosabell here with a review! I love your style of writing and the way it kind of flows. You have the kind of writing style i would kill for. ...

    Dec 9, 2016
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Friends

    Jesus this reminds me of old Twenty One Pilot lyrics. Damn son. Thats good. I just want to say that I think that this is amazing and the story you ...

    Dec 7, 2016
  • Lyrics » Realistic, Lyrical Re: I doubt it

    Ah boy. So I don't know if you wrote this, someone else did, or it's a song. But it's still good. To me it seems like this person is part ...

    Nov 11, 2016
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: I'll turn you into nothing

    Now I understand what this is! This turned out great. I hate guessing what poetry is about but I will try. To me this is a symbol of something that ...

    Nov 11, 2016
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: Insecurity

    This was very good, I have seen these before but this was something that related to everyone, and every problem. I don't have any errors to correct but I really ...

    Nov 11, 2016
  • Poetry » Romantic, Narrative Re: Bestfriends

    Heya it's Whosabell with her very first review! I'm no rookie though. So, very first of all CAPITALIZE YOUR I's! And secondly I love this. You have some very raw ...

    Nov 11, 2016


That's how we should measure our lives. Not in distance traveled, or time passed, or worlds conquered, but in moments... and the rush of joy—of grace—that exists within them.
— Megatron (Lost Light, by Roberts, Lawrence, Lafuente)