User avatar

IamTraunt

Welcome to... The Civil War.

  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Science Fiction Re: Affinity 5.3 Ally

    Hi, Timmy, dear. Here to review like I said I would. I cannot believe how tired I am >.> so this review may not be as long as I would ...

    Oct 29, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Secret of the One- Chapter 4.1

    Helloooooo. Yup, I'm reviewing pretty early. Me, being punctual? Yes. (PLUS, your brother and I are trying to get to our goal up until November the 1st). After an almost ...

    Oct 29, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Realistic Re: Trying: Chapter 6.1

    WRITER! Heeeeey :) I am finally here. I'm sorry if this review is not to the best of my potential. I cannot properly think straight today. Just as her words ...

    Oct 29, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Psychic Circle: Chapter 19

    Hello, hello, hello. And what've we got 'ere then? Sorry. It's my British way of saying hello! It's actually a stereotypical bobby or police man's way of saying hello. Hee ...

    Oct 27, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Secret of the One-Chapter 3

    Hello, Therese, dearest! Sorry I didn't review this for Review Day. I was out all day. Anyway... I'm here now to find out about our lovely MC who is facing ...

    Oct 27, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Supernatural Re: Falling Deep- Chapter 8

    Hey, VB! Fin is finally back :3 I was so pleased to read this, you don't know how badly I missed him. Anyway... onto them lovely nitpicks! I was both ...

    Oct 26, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Supernatural Re: The Psychic Circle: Chapter 18

    Hello, m'dear. I shall be first to review! So, I'm going to try to help with the plot. I say "try" because I end up waffling on about how amazing ...

    Oct 24, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Science Fiction Re: Affinity 5.2 Ally

    I HAVE FINALLY CAUGHT UP. YEEEEeeessss. I'm so pleased. Okay, I'm going to give you a long review! Your sister inspired me to do so, and here I am, ready ...

    Oct 22, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Science Fiction Re: Affinity 5.1 Ally

    Heyyyy, Timmy! Another review for an amazing writer! Ooo. Ally. Cool! I really was pleased to see that he came on the scene. Question: how come Chapter 3 had 4 ...

    Oct 19, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: Affinity 4.3 Avery

    Hey, Timmy! Here to review while you're away camping! ^^ I was so excited for this chapter. After the realisation and everything being announced in the last one, this chapter ...

    Oct 19, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Spiritual, Realistic Re: The Confirming--Part One

    Hey, Writer! Here as requested! Now, I didn't know what to expect in terms of characters, you gave me the simple gist of it all and the plot sounded great, ...

    Oct 19, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: The Psychic Circle: Chapter 17

    Heeeeeey, lovely! I've missed reviewing this so much, sorry for me lateness. (Hopefully I can cook up an awesome review to make up for it...) I cannot believe how much ...

    Oct 18, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Secret of the One-Chapter 2

    I had to read over the last chapter because I couldn't remember doing it xD It has been quite a while, right? Wow. I cannot believe how time has flown ...

    Oct 18, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Science Fiction Re: Affinity 4.2 Avery

    O.O wow. This was by far the most satisfying and my personal favorite chapter of all. I am definitely going to talk about the plot. I may ramble on... so ...

    Oct 17, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Science Fiction Re: Affinity 4.1 Avery

    What. What! What? WHUUUUUT!? This has only TWO reviews??? ... Wait. Avery? YES. THE TIME HAS FINALLY ARRIVED. HALLELUJAH. YIPPEE. WOO-HOO. Okay. I'm going to try to be professional and ...

    Oct 15, 2014


The most important service rendered by the press and the magazines is that of educating people to approach printed matter with distrust.
— Samuel Butler