User avatar

HorsebackWriter

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Time

    I think back to the days of when I loved you. Of when it was you who made my dreams come true. To the times you made me laugh, and ...

    Apr 13, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Happiness Found in the Cha-Cha

    The bell has rung, and our sneakers squeak. We're dancing in gym, so we all appear meek. Why do you appear meek while dancing? I realise that this is just ...

    Apr 12, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Alexandra Chapter 1 Final Version...maybe?

    This is good but I saw some problems. Beginning of my re-write. This is part of Chapter 1. I want to know how it ocmpares to the other versions and ...

    Apr 12, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Paraconscious-Chapter 1

    "Stay here, Leik!" My mother whispered frantically. "No!" I forced out back to her. "Don't mom, don't!" She touched her hand to the nape of my neck assuringly and wiped ...

    Apr 11, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Nostalgia

    Hey! So this is one poem I've been working on for a long time. And the past week, I've scrapped it rhyme shortened it by half and rewrote most of ...

    Apr 11, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: All Along

    So I was right all along. I can't believe that it's all wrong. It's like a sad and unfinished song. So I was right all along. Do you really truly ...

    Apr 11, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Confessions of Abuse

    Dear Diary, I don’t know what I did to make him so mad. I didn’t know he had a temper. I Comma here instead of period. just tried to be ...

    Apr 10, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: 'Til Death Do Us Part - Chapter 1

    Chapter 1 “Troy, do you really have to leave?” I asked my husband. We were in bed after a passionate bout of lovemaking. I had just told him I was ...

    Apr 10, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Laziness

    Sometimes I feel like doing nothing. Sit back, and relax, with arms all floppy , This doesn't fit. Then kick my feet up to the desk, And reminisce; “I should ...

    Apr 6, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Ain't No Final

    On midday last in Rotterdam I murdered my professor, his final act of teaching set to broaden my horizons. The planning phase, so highly lauded, was my ‘how-to’ thesis course. ...

    Apr 6, 2011
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: I will remember always

    OK, first off you need to figure out what your chorus is. When you do, separate it from the rest by putting the word CHORUS in bold above it or ...

    Apr 6, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: How could you?

    What did I ever do That made you turn against me? All I said was true And you took everything for free. Everything I ever did Was give you advice ...

    Apr 5, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Do Not Give Up

    ****I just felt I needed to post something, so this is what I came up with. Hope it's ok (: Do you ever feel alone? Like you're so fragile, Numb ...

    Apr 5, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Five Minutes In Heaven

    This had poor grammar, and run on sentances. You need to work on that. It was a good idea for a story, but it lacked an ending. An the middle ...

    Apr 5, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: My Aborted Child

    WARNING! This story contains violence, rape, character death, and abortion. Also, this story is against abortion, so if you are for abortion, you may find it to be a little ...

    Apr 4, 2011


'Hush, hush!' I whispered; 'people can have many cousins and of all sorts, Miss Cathy, without being any the worse for it; only they needn't keep their company, if they be disagreeable and bad.
— Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights