User avatar

HorriBliss

  • Article / Essay » Spiritual, Realistic Re: Recovering

    Great piece, does it come from personal experience? It's far too short for me to scrutinise it in detail but the voice of the narrator comes across clean - no ...

    Jan 20, 2013
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Literature Re: Adieu

    The best way that I can describe this piece is that it seems ever so delicate. I can't say whether I liked or disliked it. I mean, I liked the ...

    Jan 15, 2013
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Man in Maroon

    I liked it quite a lot actually. It was tense, built-up well, and exploded right when it needed to. Bravo! The images that immediately came to my head were basically ...

    Jan 12, 2013
  • Short Story » Narrative, Realistic Re: The Sanity

    Story was great, characterisation was great, the build-up was great and the ending was great - in short, it was a great piece! Personally though, I found the classroom scene, ...

    Dec 19, 2012
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Heartaclysm

    Ha-mffffff! I don't know whether I like or dislike this one, it's a toughie. I'm leaning more toward liking it, if I'm honest, but there're just a few bits here ...

    Dec 17, 2012
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Prince of Night

    Haha, this was great! The only criticism I can give it is the face that it's all just one stanza, but saying that, I think it did help the poem ...

    Dec 17, 2012
  • Poetry » Romantic, Teen Fiction Re: To Boy

    Well, I liked the sentiment of the poem and the brevity also helped in its potency, but overall, I didn't really *enjoy* it as much. I'll try to explain as ...

    Sep 29, 2012
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Elevator

    Ha, ha! That dorty dog Orson got exactly what he deserved! I emphatically, exuberantly and whole-heartedley enjoyed this little short-story. The story was excellent, the timing of details (especially

    Sep 28, 2012
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Slipping away

    Great poem; captures the emotion of losing another so eloquently and with such substance. It's not too long, and it's not too short; just the right length. Normally, I have ...

    Sep 2, 2012
  • Other » Other, Other Re: Act of Betrayal

    Hey, hey Just stopping by to tell you that you've got a great little poem here; succint but piercing! You have used excellent work choice, and the lines seem to ...

    Aug 23, 2012
  • Short Story » Romantic, Dramatic Re: Marie

    what had fueled her with a bottle of bleach in hand I actually quite enjoyed this piece, despite how cliche it is. I understand that you didn't spend much time ...

    Aug 23, 2012
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Recursive Life

    Hey, hey I'll start by saying you have an excellent little story here; short and sweet is always a good rule to follow :'), as other reviewers have pointed out, ...

    Aug 17, 2012
  • Short Story » Romantic, Realistic Re: I Imagined Death

    Woah, woah, woah, woah, woah! I'm still in shock as to how well-written this piece is! Absolutely, positively, adoringly, dotingly, with earnest, I saw well done on writing such a ...

    Aug 11, 2012
  • Short Story » General, Narrative Re: Summer is a Fickle Woman and Broken Dreams

    This piece was great, no doubt about it. However, like the previous reviewer, I felt like you immersed me like a shallow pool rather than the ocean. While I could ...

    Aug 7, 2012
  • Poetry » General, General Re: mo(u)rning

    I have no idea what this poem is about D: At first I thought it was a man being killed by the birds, and suddenly waking up to witness it, ...

    Aug 7, 2012


Oh, Brightlord Tumul! How unexpected it is to see you standing there! I didn't mean to insult your stupidity. Really, it's quite spectacular and worthy of much praise.
— Wit (The Way of Kings by Brandon Sanderson)