User avatar

HildegardHope

  • Poetry » General, General Re: Tab likhunga jab aatma se avaj ayegi...

    I had to put this through a translator so sorry if i got something wrong! It is a great piece on writing and the pressure placed on writers. I can ...

    Aug 1
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Son's Journey

    Oh dear i wasn't expecting this. poor kitty. I enjoyed this, although it wasn't very perspicuous. Especially the ending. Its unclear whether or not his father was saved by him ...

    Aug 1
  • Poetry » Realistic, Lyrical Re: A Heart Like Mine

    Heya Hope here for review day. the concept you are trying to express in this poem done perspicuously. I usually don't review poems because its harder for me to review, ...

    Aug 1
  • Poetry » Romantic, Realistic Re: Yours Parallelly...

    Hello! Hope here, this is going to be a bit short since I don't see too many issues, but mostly I just want to point out that all of the ...

    Apr 15
  • Poetry » Romantic, Lyrical Re: Wildflowers?

    Hello, Hope here. This poem is cool and I like poetry based off of music, but I noticed a few issues right off the bat. Firstly **I used to see ...

    Apr 13
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: CHAPTER ONE of The Skill Thief of Manila: A LitRPG Apocalypse by Ramon Galvez

    Hello! The first bit of advice I am going to give you is that when you feel ready to post this somewhere other than YWS, I suggest Royal Road. If ...

    Mar 25
  • Novel / Chapter » Narrative, Horror Re: How To Kill Your Dragon [Ch. XVIII, Nine] - Part I

    Hello, Hope here! Happy review day! I must confess i haven't read the other chapters of how to kill your dragon, but this seems like a decent jumping on point, ...

    Feb 14
  • Poetry » Realistic, Literature Re: Hands

    Hello Hope here, happy review day! Firstly, a little typo! addiction Nextly, I want to mention the use of ----- to separate the stanzas. Now I'm going to assume this ...

    Feb 14
  • Poetry » Health, Narrative Re: 𝓴𝓪𝓵𝓸𝓹𝓼𝓲𝓪

    Hello Hope here. Happy review day! I like poems, and this one really captured its theme well. It follows a good structure of beginning middle and end with the POV ...

    Feb 14
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Realistic Re: Syboleth ch. 1: A New Friend

    Hi Hope here. I make a lot of big suggestions in this review, feel free to disregard them if you don't like something I said, but please take it into ...

    Feb 5
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Narrative Re: Another life

    hello! Hope here, little warning- I tend to be a bit more critical and long winded than the average reviewer, but I don't want to discourage anyone or come off ...

    Dec 3, 2025
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Jude’s at an odd place

    Hi me again!!! Alr biggest issue with this is the pacing. I understand that this is supposed to feel fast paced and confusing, but because you already write with a ...

    Oct 9, 2025
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Alanna helps Caden [Part Three]

    Hi! its me again. I read some of the other parts, and I have to say that my biggest grip with this series is the chapter length. Some of the ...

    Oct 7, 2025
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Supernatural Re: Matt’s rather *unique* situation

    Hi. This is weird as frick (affectionate-horrified). Lets get right to it. I can't really comment the content matter, other than saying I don't read Mpreg, or shipfics, or... really ...

    Oct 7, 2025
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Supernatural Re: Connie Caldwell’s request

    Hello! Hope here, as I said, i'll be going through your greenroom works for the next little bit. It always sucks when you write fanfic and no one reads it ...

    Oct 7, 2025


I hope I’m poetic and interesting and insightful and inspiring and fun and entertaining and all of those wonderful, beautiful things
— creeperfeverdreams