User avatar

Hiccup

  • Short Story » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: The Blind Truth

    Thank you both for the comments, they both really helped. (: My only problem is that the story has to be a certain length, so I've been scrambling to fit ...

    Aug 13, 2012
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The One Who Is Always There

    I really enjoyed this poem. That being said, I didn't see much you could edit or any errors in grammar. I do agree with BlueAfrica, though, about the rhyming scheme. ...

    Aug 12, 2012
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Where Elephants Go to Die

    Let me start this off by saying you have written a beautiful poem. That being said, I don't think there's much I can pick out to make it sound any ...

    Aug 12, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Piper

    Thanks, Sannah. After going over my work I did catch a few errors. My thoughts began to break away as the one with sheer black fur and deep brown eyes ...

    Aug 30, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Beasts

    Thank you, both. :) CrazyMonkey, no, I meant what I meant. It's saying the victim is not afraid, and she is not fighting back, simply letting them destory her slowly. ...

    Aug 27, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Eyes.

    " When Adam comes, can I just go out?" Elizabeth asked. Delete the space. Also, I did not like the ending very much. Maybe that's just me. It was fairly ...

    Aug 26, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Atman Callus

    I really like it. I can understand what your trying to explain, and it flows well. A lot of poems I read feel to choppy to me, but you did ...

    Aug 26, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Darkness

    Thank you very much. I'm glad you liked it, I wrote it by expressing my feelings towards my feelings at the moment. I just moved, and even though I love ...

    Aug 25, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Gravestone *edited

    So far it's very interesting. The story flows well, and I didn't find many choppy sentences throwing it off track. Honestly, I'm having a hard time finding any things to ...

    Aug 23, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Brown

    Wonderful job, it felt very smooth and I enjoyed reading it. :)

    Aug 23, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: I am

    Very interesting, but a few parts seem a bit out of place. However, I like the idea. :)

    Aug 23, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Candle's Flame

    Thank you. Yes, I realize it's not really needed, but I'm adding to it. It doesn't end right there for that paragraph. c:

    Aug 23, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Candle's Flame

    Thank you both! I should have gone over it before posting. *_* Also, I pasted it from Microsoft, so her thoughts were not italized. Also the transition got messed up ...

    Aug 23, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: I love you, too.

    Well done. I love it :)

    Aug 22, 2011
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Trap - Part One

    Very nice, but if I were you I'd add more detail instead of the constant talking between the characters.

    Aug 22, 2011


we are all mariah carey
— Kay (NovemberCrow)