Random avatar

Harley

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Hourglass *grrr* needs lot's o' work (hint hint lol)

    I'M READING THESE BACKWARDS!!! :shock: This is good. This is too good. Why must you be so good? lol I'm not into the whole 'tis thing, but apart from that ...

    Apr 9, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Hourglass

    I think i've read these the wrong way round.... :? I like it though, it's really great. Go Sam! I agree with Jack, take out the 'tis, 'twas and 'twerent's... ...

    Apr 9, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Hourglass-really short

    Wow, this is great! I agree with ohhewwo, the last line is great. Clever, definitely, and makes you wish there was just one more line in there. I also agree ...

    Apr 8, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: friday's cool

    Hee, weekends rule. This is a cute li'l poem. you get 2 hang with friends and have a laugh but at the end and you go 2 bed saturday's great ...

    Apr 8, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: me

    I didn't really like this one. It was pkay, yeah, there's nothing much wrong with it, it just doesn't appeal to me. I got the theme you were going for, ...

    Apr 7, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: my grandad

    i think of him quite alot I think this would be better as "i think of him a lot" just so the rythm of the poem is continuous. I liked ...

    Apr 7, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Napoleonic Fiction (untitled)

    I loved it! It was amazing; just, like, wow. I think the date is a good thing, because I've only done four months of history this year, and three last ...

    Apr 7, 2005
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: .

    I'm not saying that this wasn't good, but all those critiques made it really hard to read and i found myself reading mouse's version so i had to read twice. ...

    Mar 6, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: dance beats and dark streets

    Heh, great ending. Sounds like something out of Buffy *eyes Jack suspiciously* lol j/k :roll: No offence, hekategirl, but i think that this poem would look too...uniform if it had ...

    Feb 28, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Summary to a Story

    I loved it!! The grammar needs a little work and yo need to use more paragraphd, but it's a really great idea. Your concept of dyeing was really interesting, but ...

    Feb 28, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: another cyber relationship

    Jack this is really good! I love the instant messenger vibe and you can really understand the person's feelings. a few laughs out loud are the basis of our frail ...

    Feb 28, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: New Story...need title! :)

    I love your syle, Sam! You're like an 11 year old versuion of me! Etnies RULE I'm hopefully getting a pair in the near future. (Do u like converse all ...

    Feb 26, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Phone Calls (for lack of a better title, over 13)

    Technically this should be called "Phone Call" because there's only one call :P . I liked reading this except from the potty language at the end. :D Just kidding lol. ...

    Feb 26, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Random Late Night Christmas Rant

    This is interesting Jackineiser :P Seriously though, I can totally understand the emotion yu were going for. Even a creamy chocolate doesn’t brighten your mood, succulent and soothing as it ...

    Feb 26, 2005
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Death At Love's Sight (P.G Rating)

    He took the money from her pocket and fled, no one must know. I've always thought that the last line is the most important in a book, and I don't ...

    Feb 26, 2005


The best books... are those that tell you what you know already.
— George Orwell, 1984