User avatar

Harker

in the semblance of a man

  • Poetry » General, General Re: Jasper

    Hello, LiaLia! IronSpark here. I just wanted to give some overall thoughts here. I think that this poem is good, but some of the rhymes are very forced. Why did ...

    Sep 20, 2014
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, Realistic Re: To My Limits

    Heya, WindSailor. IronSpark here for a really (and I mean really) quick review. Here we go... Wow, this is great. I was just wondering if you could use a bit ...

    Sep 17, 2014
  • Other » Dramatic, General Re: A Field of Gold and Red

    Hello, MarbleToast! IronSpark here. I don't have much time, so I'm going to just say two general things: Good job with your description! I like how you used "baby blue", ...

    Sep 17, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Teen Fiction Re: I Never Want to Be Beautiful

    Comment: Hello, Defyingravity01! IronSpark here. I only have two things. 1. "Even as I dress differently,/even as my acne just begins to clear up./Even as I put effort into/losing weight./I'm ...

    Sep 17, 2014
  • Short Story » Realistic, General Re: Is Everything Okay Upstairs- How Cowboy Boots Can Change Your Life

    Hello, Kelpies! IronSpark here. So here are my nitpicks: 1. Sometimes you double space after periods, sometimes you don't. It has to be consistent. 2. You say "And then we ...

    Sep 17, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Other Re: So Sad the Place

    Hello, TheCardsHaveNoMemory (great username, by the way)! I'm just gonna nitpick a bit, if that's okay with you. Heeeeerrrrreeee we go... :D 1. Why is everything capitalized after the comma? ...

    Sep 16, 2014
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, Other Re: Lost Out at Sea

    Hello there! IronSpark here. Because (unfortunately) I don't have a lot of time, I'm just going to cover some general points. I like your use of imagery and voice. However, ...

    Sep 14, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: The Prophecy of the Red Giant

    Hello there! IronSpark here for another review. This is an intense poem. I especially like the lines "Dragging itself across/The vault of the heavens," However, some of your punctuation and ...

    Sep 14, 2014
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: I have Writer's block

    Hello there. IronSpark here. Um... okay. So you seem to like writing "funny" things, which seem to sometimes be a waste of time. Anyway, this was kind of funny. But ...

    Sep 14, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: How To Fool Innocent People Online?

    This is kind of funny, but I'm sorry--this shouldn't be on Literary Spotlight... Also, the title's incorrect. It should be: "How do you Fool Innocent People Online?" or "How to ...

    Sep 14, 2014
  • Poetry » Mystery / Suspense, Fantasy Re: Loneliness

    Hello! Sorry that this is such a short review. This is a beautiful poem. The image especially added to it. Below, @miley said that she suggested that the poem had ...

    Sep 14, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Science Fiction Re: The Face of a Borg

    Hello there! This is IronSpark. Sorry that this is so short... this piece is just so good, I didn't have much to critique. This is great! I loved your imagery--the ...

    Sep 14, 2014
  • Short Story » Realistic, General Re: The Cold Wind of Death

    Hello! IronSpark here. So this is what happened when I tried to review your piece: Hello! IronSpark here. Okay... so... I'm just gonna nitpick around a bit. Because this is ...

    Sep 13, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Narrative Re: ................

    Hello there! IronSpark here. As I usually do with poetry (and basically everything) I'm going to nitpick a little. Well, a lot. Here we go... 1. Why did you decide ...

    Sep 13, 2014
  • Poetry » Humor, Teen Fiction Re: oh no!!!

    Hello there! I'm just gonna nitpick a bit, so bear with me. Sorry if some of these are out of order. Okay, here we go... 1. "Tick tok in the ...

    Sep 13, 2014


You have been de-shenaniganed.
— WaffleCat