User avatar

Gymnast2801

I'm Gymnast2801 but you can just call me Gymnast!

  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, General Re: Bay Beach Girls #1: The Rescue *Chp. 1*

    Hi Mage! Thanks so much for this review, it means a tone since my other stour hasn't gotten one review in over a week but let's not talk about that ...

    May 12, 2016
  • Poetry » Other, Other Re: Broken Home

    Your welcome :)

    May 2, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: The Lion Age #1: Hunted *Chp. 6*

    Thanks for the review!! Yes, that sentence I did add in right before publishing it because I was wondering what people would think of it. Now I know that I'll ...

    May 1, 2016
  • Other » Other, General Re: Waterfall

    Your welcome! And you to!

    May 1, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Other Re: Alternate chapters 1-5 including the prologue

    Hi wolfsbane! I would love to review your story but I'm going to do a review per. chapter so I'm sorry in advance if I blow up your notifications!

    May 1, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Realistic Re: Distanced (Part One)

    Your very welcome! Happy to help anytime :)

    Apr 30, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: The Lion Age #1: Hunted *Chp. 3*

    Thanks GreatKing for the review! I really enjoy reading your reviews because they are so detailed :) Do you mind telling me exactly what your confused about or is it ...

    Apr 29, 2016
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Blank Sheet

    I can't wait to keep reading when the next part is out!!!

    Apr 29, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: The Lion Age #1: Hunted *Chp. 1*

    Thanks so much for the help AshleyDashley! I'll be sure to fix those spelling errors right away!

    Apr 28, 2016
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Blank Sheet

    Oh, that's so cool!!

    Apr 28, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: The Lion Age #1: Hunted *Chp. 2*

    Thank you for the help! I do agree that this chapter is short and not as good as my last one but I wasn't quite sure how to describe a ...

    Apr 28, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The Terrible Youth of Freznel: 1

    No problem Eros ;)

    Apr 28, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: The Lion Age #1: Hunted *Chp. 1*

    Thank you so much GreatKing for giving such a detailed review!! I will be sure to change the punctuation errors and add in the words you also sent. I actually ...

    Apr 27, 2016
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Feelings

    Wow. This poem was wonderful! I would give it a 10 out of 10!! I do agree however that there was one spelling error but otherwise I'd say there wasn't ...

    Apr 27, 2016


The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes.
— Marcel Proust