User avatar

GreatEscape

  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Chance- Chapter 1

    Well I think you did a good job of letting us know who the character was. I feel like I good idea of his personality. I never really cared enough ...

    May 19, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: So much anger.

    This poem is very vague which makes it thoroughly confusing. There are a lot of its, theys, and thems. I think it would help if you took some of those ...

    May 18, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: A man is sleeping in the corner!

    Hello! My name is DaNay but you can call me escape if you like. Anyway I thought this poem was very cute. The rhyme was simple and fun but sometimes ...

    May 17, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Magic and Mischief (Prologue)

    I felt like this was a very long read. The description in this piece is very good but I feel like the description is all there is. There was nothing ...

    May 17, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Pretty Little China Doll

    Okay, I really like the plot of the story. I think if it were a movie it would be really creepy, especially the little song the doll sang. There were ...

    May 16, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Make It Mine

    There is very good poetic description here but it gets to be a little too much at times. I think that it takes away from the emotion of the poem. ...

    May 14, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Memories

    I agree that this really didn't feel like a poem. It seemed to me more like a prologue to a story. I get the part that he killed the girl ...

    May 14, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Like Broken Glass

    I like the emotion of the writing and it was intriguing enough to keep me reading. However, I was a little confused by the door part of the story. Is ...

    May 11, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Caught in Flames

    I really liked this story. I found it sweet and the banter between the brother's realistic. I was confused by the note passing too though. Not because of the name ...

    May 11, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: I Need You To Write. - 1. Part 1.

    I really like this piece. It held my attention and makes me want to know what's going to happen. I like the flow of it, easy yet intriguing. My only ...

    May 9, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: I Thought Wrong

    I'm not that clingy After reading the whole piece I don't clingy is the right word for this part. Maybe something closer to desperate would work better. I like the ...

    May 8, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Reflection

    Hello! I'm DaNay! Okay first let me say that overall I think it was a good poem, very good for it to have been written in the seventh grade. The ...

    May 5, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: I'll Meet You There

    Hello! My name is DaNay and I'll review your poem today! (Okay that was cheesy but whatever...) :wink: And it makes me sad and blue This line sounds really elementary. ...

    May 5, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: April

    his arms draped over it danging like spaghetti noodles. I thought this part was hilarious for some reason! So good job on that. :D Anyway I think the characters are ...

    May 3, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Waking Dream

    Looking at the pricey, pricey cars surrounding us. Porsches and BMWs fill the parking lot. And the only Honda is mine. And compared to the sleek, clean lines and the ...

    May 3, 2009


I love how we all band together to break things...
— Kelpies