User avatar

Gravity

defyingravity01

  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, Narrative Re: How about...NO!!!!

    I can't say I liked this. I didn't like the repetition of "NO!" Because it was just annoying and made the story choppy to read. You also have tons of ...

    Feb 12, 2014
  • Poetry » Humor, Realistic Re: Jazz Band

    I liked this. I was also slightly disappointed by the length, but it was a nice laugh. I do have several thoughts on this however which I will list below. ...

    Feb 3, 2014
  • Short Story » Horror, General Re: Trapped

    Ermahgerd. You did not just... Omg you did. YOU JUST WROTE THE MOST PERFECT HORROR SHORT STORY EVER! Seriously, My horror bestie, @Kevikur better read this. If not, I'll PM ...

    Feb 2, 2014
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Romantic Re: Fine

    This was interesting, very intriguing. I liked the situation, I loved the description of this man. He was going to propose to his girlfriend... And it looks like she said ...

    Feb 2, 2014
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Set in Stone

    I thought this was beautiful. At first, I did know that there was a person speaking to a gravestone. I was thinking that perhaps it was a parent who lost ...

    Feb 2, 2014
  • Short Story » Narrative, Dramatic Re: Doll Eyes

    I loved your POV on the doll, I just wish you would make it more clear what happens to Rose and how this doll came to be in the arms ...

    Jan 31, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Cold roads lead to dark places

    I like this poem. I think it's a very good poem, with lots of potential. However, I do have a few nitpicks. Do with them as you wish, this is ...

    Jan 31, 2014
  • Poetry » Spiritual, Other Re: Why I believe in God.

    Honestly, I laugh at people who take this personally, as if you're trying to shove our belief down their throats. To us, it is a knowledge. That's what you're emphasizing. ...

    Jan 28, 2014
  • Article / Essay » Culture, Health Re: Abortion

    You had tons of grammar mistakes, and I'm disappointed at your POV. I'm sorry you feel this way about abortions. I don't agree with abortions to be used as a ...

    Jan 28, 2014
  • Poetry » Narrative, Realistic Re: Me

    Bonjour! This isn't exactly my kind of poem, but in a weird way I liked it. I just don't understand how it's a narrative. Your rhyming was good, but in ...

    Jan 26, 2014
  • Short Story » Narrative, General Re: The Broken, Bent Man

    I saw the title of this story and I thought it was really interesting. I was pleasantly surprised to figure out that Hallie and Jason were not romantically involved. I ...

    Jan 26, 2014
  • Short Story » Narrative, General Re: Proudly Psychopathic

    You did an amazing job in writing this. It's disturbing to see how a kid takes pleasure in hurting people. So if Trevor has accepted that he is insane, does ...

    Jan 26, 2014
  • Short Story » Romantic, Horror Re: Human Heart with a Garnish to Top

    Kev, I swear I have no idea whatsoever how you come up with these ideas and wonderful schemes of stories to write. I have only a few nitpicks. The first ...

    Jan 26, 2014
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Humor Re: Princesses Anonymous

    This was wonderful. The only bad thing I really have to say is that in the beginning of this piece, you have to many paragraphs. I suggest connect some of ...

    Jan 25, 2014
  • Article / Essay » Realistic, Humor Re: An Essay on Society (from the perspective of a cat)

    You never cease to amaze me. This piece is so brilliantly worded and it makes me think twice about the way that I live. Perhaps I need to put some ...

    Jan 25, 2014


Who wants to become a writer? And why? Because it’s the answer to everything. It’s the streaming reason for living. To note, to pin down, to build up, to create, to be astonished at nothing, to cherish the oddities, to let nothing go down the drain, to make something, to make a great flower out of life, even if it’s a cactus.
— Enid Bagnold