Random avatar

GoaGreena

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Hit By That Train

    Servile in nature Self is Sins won’t come ‘round I keep telling my life A very interesting set-up. The way it flows is quite interesting. It’s fortunate that it’s all ...

    Nov 12, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Land of The Immortal

    Oh, very well done! Beautiful poem that at first glance, I wasn't expecting it to flow well with the lines varying in length so much but it really works here! ...

    Nov 12, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Purple tongue.

    Very well done! I loved your use of vocabulary and your wording. Some people may not catch the meaning, but your vocabulary reminds me of Edgar Allen Poe's. I remember ...

    Nov 12, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Others

    Hm, I wasn't sure about the short lines but it seems to flow quite well. There are some lines such as the ones at the end that seem a little ...

    Aug 18, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: WHEN I'M GONE

    A very interesting style and set-up. It's quite beautiful and it flows well. I can't seem to find anything wrong with this besides what's already been said. Very well done, ...

    Aug 18, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: If It Is Not Love, Then What Is It?

    It's very good, but what seems odd is how it starts out with two-line stanzas but you only keep that up for a little while before you move on to ...

    Apr 19, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Devil's Playhouse

    Well done. Very good imagery and use of metaphors. I like the feel of this poem and it had a nice rhythm. A little off at times but otherwise great! ...

    Apr 19, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Santana, just like the first time

    A very good collection of thoughts, a few punctuation and grammar errors but nothing huge. It doens't quite flow right but then again, it doesn't need to, as this seems ...

    Apr 18, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Snakes Of Cursed Gold chapter 1 Airlia

    It's good but I have a few suggestions: 1) Try to separate the paragraphs more, it's hard to look at. 2) post chapters, not pages. No one likes getting only ...

    Mar 16, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Pieces of Time

    Absolutely fantastic imagery! Very emotional and a true sentimental poem (Though not in the usual sense). I love the layout you chose (most people, myself included, just keep the poem ...

    Jan 29, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Light and dark.

    Light and dark.... I always love poems about light and dark and let me say, you're poem was no exception! Well done! Short, but meaningful. Very good flow, it had ...

    Jan 29, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The Stars

    Brilliant. I don't need to correct you on anything right now, that was fantastic. It did remind me of Edgar Allen Poe a bit, in a good way, similar flow, ...

    Jan 29, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: a kind of closure

    Great wording! I love the flow. It has a sort of sombre feel t some points and I like that. An amazing poem, I currently have nothing to critique since ...

    Jan 29, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Porcelain Doll

    Wow, very well done! I love the description and it leaves you with a rather creepy feeling. Not quite chills down your spine, not quite a need to catch your ...

    Jan 29, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Love: A Cycle

    Short, simple and very true. Well done for someone new to writing. Very thoughtful. I like this poem, it manages to pack so much meaning into so few words. I ...

    Jan 29, 2011


Bring something incomprehensible into the world!
— Gilles Deleuze