User avatar

GingerLizzy

  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Tiny Life

    Oof... I'm not so sure about this myself. I liked the idea and think that it's pretty original, but what does it really represent? I can't really find any other ...

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: one day in her shoes

    This was actually a very good poem! I was a bit iffy about the structure of it at first, but it does work so you may as well just ignore ...

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Inspiration, or lack of

    This was good, and you had a nice idea! Just a few little things that were niggling at me though. I thought it was just too short for the rhyming ...

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: alone

    Oof, structure, remeber? Rememebr to capitalise your "I's" as this gives your poem a more professional look. I didn't particularly like the repitition that Snoink mentions; I found it to ...

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Same old story

    It's not too original this, although the fact that the writer seems to be bored by the whole thing could be something you could work on and elaborate over time. ...

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Love and Joy

    I actually loved this, it was really good and I think I'm going to give it my first ever star. Hmph. [Nodded triumphantly] Okay, the one little niggly thing that ...

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Society

    Gaze upon the sheep of Earth None of which have names. I think this line could be altered to fit into the structure of the poem. Perhaps re-arraange the words ...

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: alone

    Oof, I found this hard work with the amount of punctuation you added in there. I think you could downscale this so that there aren't so many stops and starts. ...

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Daybreak Save Me

    You have a very mystifying poem here and that's just great! I struggled with the length and your structure though; it seemed to make it jump and skip all over ...

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Dream on Thunder

    I liked this, the stanzas were short and sweet and that is the best way. You used some good imagery but I think you could add just a little more ...

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: My Brother Has A Gun

    Oof, I have to say, I found this hard to deal with. It wasn't really a poem, of sorts, and you really only structured it like you were telling someone ...

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Like Fine Grains of Sand

    The repition sent me a little crazy to be honest. I think maybe you could tone it down a little so that you either cut some stanzas, or change the ...

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: My man

    This is wonderful, I really liked how you infused the emotion through the piece. You made the reader feel how you felt about the man in particular, and it could ...

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Concertina (New version added)

    Hm, I liked this, but I don't understand the concept as such. Y'know, that's all I seem to be saying today! I think I have misplaced my brain somewhere. I ...

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Teapot

    [Pondered for a good few minutes] Now, I don't think you should take much notice of the review that is coming up, because I believe that I don't really have ...

    Mar 2, 2008


I am proud of my self, the reason why some of you might disagree with me a little with, but nevertheless I still proud.
— Oxara