User avatar

FourLeafClover

  • Art » Realistic, Narrative Re: The Silent Victim

    Hey there! I'm here to review your work! Okay, so, first order of business: You did really well on it! Here's how: 1. Your topic was a really important topic ...

    May 24, 2021
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Lyrical Re: Alarmer's Market

    Hey there! I'm here to review your poem! So, first of all, this is a really good poem! I like the way you labeled things certain ways, such as "The ...

    May 7, 2021
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Rhapsody of the Late Monsoon

    Hey there! I'm here to review your poem! First of all, I would like to say that you did really well on it! You painted an image in my mind ...

    May 2, 2021
  • Poetry » Humor, Fantasy Re: The Witch Who Wrote

    Hey! I'm here to review your poem! Before I get started, I agree that witches are totally misunderstood. Also, if you want to read a series with good witches, I ...

    Apr 25, 2021
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: You seeing me

    Hey there! I'm here to review your poem! First of all, this is a really good poem. It flows together very well, which is always a good thing. I also ...

    Apr 24, 2021
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: I can never be like my friends

    Hi! I'm here to write a review on your poem! So, first things first, I hope you feel better (not part of the review, but I really hope you do). ...

    Apr 22, 2021
  • Poetry » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: The Red Lily

    Hi! Here to review your poem! Okay, so, the rhyming is really good. I like how you kept finding different words to rhyme with "moonlight," and how you reused "rays" ...

    Apr 21, 2021
  • Art » Romantic, Teen Fiction Re: What Lies in Slumber and Snow

    Hey! I'm here to review your story! Okay, so, I would first like to point out that this is really good. You got the feelings across, and it really helps ...

    Apr 18, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Sirens don't work (pt one of the adventures five)

    Hi! I'm here to review your work! Okay, so, the first thing I noticed was that you need to work on your punctuation. For example, there are a bunch of ...

    Apr 4, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Mystery / Suspense Re: Where the sky meets the Earth

    Hey! So, I think that this is mostly really well written, and the story seems pretty interesting. You've also written a lot, so I can tell that you have a ...

    Apr 1, 2021
  • Poetry » Health, Realistic Re: Facade

    Hi! So, this is a pretty interesting poem. It definitely shows how some people feel about facade, and I also think your metaphors help with that. I do think, though, ...

    Mar 28, 2021
  • Poetry » Satire, Health Re: Change

    This is really good! I like how you used a bunch of not-so-awesome emotions at first, but then toward the end you changed them to pleasant emotions. It shows some ...

    Mar 20, 2021


Blessed is the man who, having nothing to say, abstains from giving us wordy evidence of the fact.
— George Eliot