User avatar

Fool

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Hamstring the Wizard(Ch.2)

    It's very short for a chapter. It seemed to flow well though. The paragraph where you describe what the mouse is wearing, it'st not quiet right, if you know what ...

    Jul 28, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Hamstring's First Birthday

    Thats nicely written, it flows alright, a nice story, enjoyed reading it very much. A small mistakes i noticed, who went to work hunting rodent most days rodent's? I think ...

    Jul 26, 2005
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Sundial

    Right o, i liked the begining, it's got a flair to it. If your going to call it thing, make it a capital "T" to Thing. [quote]It seemed to be ...

    Jul 17, 2005
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Magic for Dummies

    I found that really funny, and i would honestly like to see what happens next, i spotted one mistake though [quote]and ten people sworw they saw you? [/quote] You just ...

    Jun 26, 2005
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Going Out At Night

    Now theres a good bit of writing. It's well written, just a few mistakes. [quote]baseball capsand untying shoelaces[/quote] Space inbetween "caps and" [quote]get people lost, Lure [/quote] No capital

    Jun 18, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: THE TALE OF THE DRAGON JEWELS

    I think Eloere caught all the major errors. You dont need all the captial sentances, start all sentances on a new line and take out the capitals. Check over punctuation ...

    Jun 17, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Wanderings Part 1 (so far)

    Well this story is certainly going somewhere, and its going a break-neck speed. I liked it, the story was interesting, i could get to like Wyes the more i get ...

    Jun 16, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: the prequel

    Paragraphs should be seperated into clear lines to make it easier to read. Break your sentances up, the first sentance is about 3 lines in a world processor, break it ...

    Jun 15, 2005
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Looking for a good series.....

    Well, it depends what you want to read, eg - fantasy or fiction or horror ect, Last summer i read the Ryan verse series by Tom Clancy, thats about 12 ...

    Jun 11, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Medallion of Subventio: Prologue

    wow, and i really mean wow, thats a good start Jack. Horses do shiver and can die from extreme cold by the way, now, where do i start? The horse’s ...

    Jun 9, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Prologue- The Scrying Pool

    I liked this a lot, it was well explained, but was it really a prologue? thats was made me think, it sounds more like a first chapter than a prologue ...

    Jun 9, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Heroes of the Elven Lands: CHAPTER 4

    I do have some comments for you, the thing that strikes me first, is that at the start of these chapters, Kalaban was a very strong character, and during this ...

    Jun 3, 2005
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: The Riftwar Saga, anyone? Who's a Fiest fan?

    I love reading Fiest, but i agree with you, the Conclave of the Shadows series is going downhill slowly, the most recent, Exiles is a real let down, the first ...

    May 29, 2005
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Question about LOTR

    It is very hard to read Lord of the Rings, any of it, it took me about 3 years and im a good reader, I would say, yes, read the ...

    May 29, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: A Different Kind of Goblin 1: Crossing

    I enjoyed reading this, the suspence you build up, will this character step into traffic or wait for a space, i think it's very good and worthy of praise. "Someone ...

    May 29, 2005


Well, if I can't get this chapter to work....at least I will have exercised my fingers.
— Kaia