User avatar

Fool

  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: The Wheel of Time (Robert Jordan)

    I've been nagged into reading the first book. I wasnt planning on liking it much. I knew plently of great fantasy writers and i was happy to stick with them. ...

    Feb 10, 2006
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: John Steinbeck: Of mice and men and others Brilliant!

    I had to read Of Mice and Men for my GCSE English in year 11 Same. I loved the book...rest of my class were only interested in watching the film... ...

    Feb 9, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Beggining of a Novel Chapter 2, revised

    Not bad, this is the first critic i've done for a while, but i've got half an hour to kill and your the target. Your story idea is good, i ...

    Dec 30, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: We don't need no stinkin' writer's block!(Hourglass)

    Interesting, i like the layout, builds the suspense well. Couple of things, there's a few typo's that broke the flow once i was reading it, mouth and had hand? head? ...

    Oct 22, 2005
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Young Adult Fiction

    I sorta missed the Teen Fiction thing. I started Lord of the Rings when i was 10 and then went onto reading people like David Eddings and the other fantasy ...

    Oct 4, 2005
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: YAY! It's...Sam's amazingly short so-far fall booklist!

    I've read Animal Farm because people kept saying how good it was and that i should read it... wow.... it was good, i like the last lines, "And they all ...

    Oct 4, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Guardians of Death-Prologue

    This is the first critic i've done in a while, so here goes, Firstly, this should be a prologue, not a chapter. What the T.V. and the fictions in tales ...

    Sep 29, 2005
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Shakespeare

    I've read MacBeth and Romeo and Juliet, both for english in the same year *dies* it was hard going and hard reading, but once you get past the language it's ...

    Sep 9, 2005
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Noughts and Crosses Trilogy

    I've read the first two of these and i didn't like them much. It was an interesting story but i didn't like the way it was written. I cant make ...

    Sep 7, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: please God

    The spanish adds a nice touch. But first to the english words, interesting, full of feeling, it, flows nicely around the spanish, but theres one line but i can't myself ...

    Sep 3, 2005
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: The Classics- Recommendations

    Classics!! wow, i would recomend Charles Dickens to you, but i can't stand reading his books, so i wont recomend him. You can go for things like Wuthering Heights by ...

    Aug 30, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Untitled - Prologue

    WOW, now you mention it, Sir. Walter Scott does come to mind, most of his sentances last at least 4 lines, you have got some nice long sentaces in there, ...

    Aug 7, 2005
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: My story I worte when I was 12

    A nice entertaining short story. I did like it. To improve you could give some more detail on your characters, for instance, why is William Wallaces clothing different from the ...

    Aug 7, 2005
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Sugnoma Lived Step: 1

    Now that was a good read, no doubt about it. Thats a good start to whats going to follow. was hot out, aye, hot as it ever was, I dont ...

    Aug 3, 2005
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: SECTUMSEMPRA!!! *SPOILERS*

    The silent spells?? He could have done it that way. I'm hoping he's gonna come back, but i don't think he will. The R.A.B i think is to obvious to ...

    Aug 2, 2005


Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate.
— Sigmund Freud