User avatar

Firepower13

Firepower

  • Poetry » Dramatic, Mystery / Suspense Re: Wallflower

    O.o thank you for pointing that out! I've been dabbling in poetry and songwriting recently, and I've found that it's really, really fun. So you'll definitely be seeing more of ...

    Nov 30, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Action / Adventure Re: Attack on titan fanfiction (chapter2)

    Oh, I see! Well, maybe try getting the whole thing into the page, then go back and add punctuation?

    Nov 30, 2014
  • Poetry » Other, Humor Re: Dear mermaid on the Starbucks logo

    True, but it sounds strange when some of it rhymes and some of it doesn't.

    Nov 24, 2014
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Realistic Re: Transgender Day of Remembrance

    You're welcome! :)

    Nov 21, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Mystery / Suspense Re: Wallflower

    Thanks, the surprise was what I was going for. I'm not surprised some of the rhymes turned out a tad cliche, since I don't think I've read enough other poems ...

    Nov 19, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Mystery / Suspense Re: Wallflower

    Aww, thank you!

    Nov 19, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Mystery / Suspense Re: Wallflower

    Oooh, you're right, that is better. Thank you!

    Nov 19, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Mystery / Suspense Re: Wallflower

    Yes, she is... sorry, I was going to have them just kissing but decided it didn't work as well. Thank you for reviewing!

    Nov 19, 2014
  • Short Story » Realistic, Dramatic Re: The Drug Called Dreaming

    You're welcome!

    Nov 18, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: Riddle 2

    :)

    Nov 18, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: Riddle 2

    Lion!

    Nov 18, 2014
  • Short Story » Realistic, General Re: Am I A Weirdo, Mommy?

    My heart hurts now. That was so, so pretty.

    Nov 18, 2014
  • Short Story » Humor, General Re: The birds and the bees

    I won't even question what's going on in this story, because I don't want to ruin the humor. It is very funny in a completely random way. I like it.

    Nov 17, 2014
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: christmas kisses on your mouth

    I think the word you're looking for is adoration. ;)

    Nov 17, 2014
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Realistic Re: Deleted 50

    Oh my God. This is so pretty. I can picture everything going on here, and it is both beautiful and slightly disturbing, in a good way. If I was you, ...

    Nov 17, 2014


Parentheses I'm walking back home now though so( Ellipsis Ellipsis ellipsis
— chrysanthemumcentury