User avatar

Firepower13

Firepower

  • Short Story » Horror, Dramatic Re: I Had Survived The Fog

    Eeeee! I'm not usually a big fan or horror or the cheap scare tactics that horror writers sometimes use, but this was amazing. You don't really state what the fog ...

    Dec 11, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: of birds and airplanes

    This makes me think of a somewhat haunting sight I saw the other day of a bunch of crows flocking. It was incredible. This has a very nice anti-development and ...

    Dec 11, 2014
  • Other » General, General Re: Please Answer These Questions.

    I'm just going to assume that this is a joke, but I'll go ahead and answer the questions anyways. 1. Yes, unless it was a poisonous turtle whose venom could ...

    Dec 8, 2014
  • Article / Essay » General, Other Re: I Want to Heal

    Oh, wow. I wasn't sure how that was going to end, but it packed quite a punch. (I love the word you used in the description, by the way. Jackassanovas.) ...

    Dec 4, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Narrative Re: Transgender

    Very, very powerful emotion here, especially at the end. And you're right, it's not acceptable for members of the LGBTQ community to have to live in fear. It's getting better, ...

    Dec 4, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Narrative Re: "i truly hope you choose to end your life one day."

    Oh. My. God. So pretty

    Dec 3, 2014
  • Other » Realistic, Culture Re: End the "R-Word!"

    I take my hat off to you, good sir. You are part of the depressingly small portion of humanity that stops and thinks. I babysit two kids, a brother and ...

    Dec 1, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Action / Adventure Re: IRONCLAW Chapter 3.2: Hound (end of chapter)

    Yo! It's Firepower, and I brought that review you requested! My immediate thought while reading this chapter was regret that I hadn't read the other ones, so I could get ...

    Dec 1, 2014
  • Art » Horror, General Re: Her

    Yo! Firepower here, reviewing your extraordinarily short poem. The idea you manage to convey in such a short poem, and the fact that you can get anything across without any ...

    Nov 30, 2014
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Teen Fiction Re: Rap of The River: suicidal literature.

    Hello! Firepower here, representing Team Earthbenders to bestow upon you a review! I noticed a couple little things. got new Boy toys in my mind, Boy doesn't need to be ...

    Nov 30, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Mellowing a Mare

    Firepower takes a couple quick glances around, then creeps over and drops an envelope before driving hastily away. The envelope contains a letter which reads: I'm going to start by ...

    Nov 30, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Moonshine

    Firepower takes a couple quick glances around, then creeps over and drops an envelope before driving hastily away. The envelope contains a letter which reads: The sky and solar system ...

    Nov 30, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Spiritual Re: Don't Bother.

    Firepower takes a couple quick glances around, then creeps over and drops an envelope before driving hastily away. The envelope contains a letter which reads: Interesting ideas you have going ...

    Nov 30, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Spiritual Re: Good, evil? Human.

    Firepower takes a couple quick glances around, then creeps over and drops an envelope before driving hastily away. The envelope contains a letter which reads: Hello! Quite a weighty little ...

    Nov 30, 2014
  • Poetry » Romantic, Humor Re: Rap of the River: Party Time.

    Wow! This could totally be lyrics to a song, like a rock ballad. It reminds me of a song called Paradise by the Dashboard Light. I enjoyed how fast and ...

    Nov 30, 2014


Doubt thou the stars are fire, doubt that the sun doth move. Doubt truth to be a liar, but never doubt I love.
— "Hamlet," William Shakespeare