User avatar

FireBird99

FireBird99

  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Here I am

    Your welcome =)

    Dec 17, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Dad

    I read it and reviewed hehe.

    Dec 17, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Dad

    Your welcome! Thanks for the follow by the way =)

    Dec 17, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Fantasy Re: The Unstoppable Force and the Immovable Object

    Awesome! Have fun =)

    Dec 13, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: The Rise of the Fallen: Prologue

    Your welcome. I sometimes forget that people don't know what's in my head =P

    Dec 13, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: The Rise of the Fallen: Prologue

    Wow! Thank you so much. This review is amazing! Don't worry about being nit picky. This is exactly what I need to improve my story. I just have to say ...

    Dec 12, 2014
  • Poetry » Spiritual, General Re: No more

    Okay makes sense. Your welcome =)

    Nov 30, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Other Re: Where Did I Go Wrong?

    Your welcome. They were well deserved.

    Nov 26, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: The Rise of the Fallen: Prologue

    Those are some awesome names thanks so much! I really appreciate you reviewing this. Oh and her description is coming in the second chapter =P

    Nov 23, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: Drums of War-Aurora

    That's what I noticed too about this website. I really like it. And your welcome!

    Nov 22, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Teen Fiction Re: Me.Prolouge.

    Well I really like it! It was very interesting. =D

    Nov 20, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: The Rise of the Fallen: Prologue

    Haha I get that feeling some times too. Nothing like a long chapter when you don't have time to read =). Haha I will and thanks for the review!

    Nov 19, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: The Rise of the Fallen: Prologue

    Thanks you so much! Your words mean a lot to me. I too have always been interested in the medieval times.

    Nov 19, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: The Rise of the Fallen: Prologue

    Hehe I meant read. Embarrassing typo XD I love The Ranger's Apprentice! Good old Halt, eh? Thanks for the suggestions =)

    Nov 19, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: The Rise of the Fallen: Prologue

    I've Written Ranger's Apprentice. To tell you the truth I kind of got the idea from there. Every book that I read the ranger is always with the king so ...

    Nov 18, 2014


All the turtles are related.
— Jack Hanna