Random avatar

FaLlEn_AnGeL_13

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: DoaV : Pilot section

    I really like this! But I think that the story in general is kind of scaring though.. It makes me wonder what you really dream about when you're asleep in ...

    Jan 18, 2008
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: My Medicine

    It's not bad; But the chorus seems kind of irritating as was stated before. I would suggest revising also... But keep up the work.

    Jul 27, 2006
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: you can't break me

    I agree, but other then that it was really great; I hope to read more of your lyrics

    Jul 27, 2006
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Catch the Moon

    This is a very good poem. I liked it how as they said before you can kind of walk down the street and sing this. GREAT JOB!

    Mar 9, 2006
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: U hurt Me

    they have a point, don't make the words bold or put symbols. But good poem anyways

    Mar 3, 2006
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Treasure

    ok, I'll keep that in mind. Thanks for the constructive critisism :P

    Mar 2, 2006
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: I am me

    thx 4 the constructive critisism. It WAS froces ryhming because it's sum gay english thing Ang it was supposed to be a humersitic metaphor Anywayz, ya

    Feb 9, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Chapter 1 ( untitled for now..)

    thx for the advice ! I love ya too!!*hugs* OMG did u know that twenty minutes ago, I was looking at the plots of my stories and I discoverd that ...

    Feb 3, 2006
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: A girls cry

    it was really good!! It almost made me cry!! keep up the good work!! :)

    Feb 2, 2006
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Here and There

    it's nice!! Just one question. The words of this song sounds like it would be rock song. Is it a rock song? Anyways, i luv the part when you write ...

    Jan 31, 2006
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Why him?

    omg it was really good!! it sounded like it was from the heart. More poems should be like that; from the heart :D

    Jan 31, 2006
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: sunshine ( PLEASE read and comment )

    Thx! the song is sang like a ballad but with a modern beat and twist. I try to encorperate the music with my vocal skills as much as possible to ...

    Jan 30, 2006
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: He'll never know...

    Thanks for the advice, I'll try to fix it. Sorry about the grammar, i'm not english... But I'll try to find them.. thanks again

    Jan 29, 2006
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: The First Mile

    I really like it!1 and i agree with the post before me!

    Jan 29, 2006
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: First story on this site.

    Your right about the three characters. The plot of the three girls, are sortas messed up. I was thinking that Amy should be those jealous girls that are really posessive, ...

    Jan 29, 2006


You got rid of them. Yes, that's just like you. Getting rid of everything unpleasant instead of learning to put up with it.
— Aldous Huxley, Brave New World