User avatar

EscapeToNeverland

EscapeToNeverland

  • Poetry » Romantic, Other Re: To love.

    Thank you. I actually wrote this like 3 months ago... I decided that today would be a day to post it so yeah! Anyway thank you for everything you said.

    Feb 14, 2014
  • Poetry » Mystery / Suspense, Spiritual Re: A hiding Nightmare

    AWWWW!!! Thank you so much!!!

    Feb 14, 2014
  • Poetry » Mystery / Suspense, Spiritual Re: A hiding Nightmare

    Thank you very much. I appreciate everything you have said.

    Feb 12, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: A Letter

    Didn't even mean it!!

    Feb 10, 2014
  • Poetry » Mystery / Suspense, Spiritual Re: A hiding Nightmare

    It's actually meant to be that Nightmares aren't just in dreams, that they can be living. And that they can hurt. But I really appreaciate everything you said!!! Thank you!!!

    Feb 9, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Fanfiction Re: Death Note (fanfic): Chapter 1

    It's really good. You should try watching it!!

    Feb 6, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Teen Fiction Re: Chapter Three - Together We Make The Elements

    Thanks!

    Feb 6, 2014
  • Poetry » Fantasy, Realistic Re: Promises

    :P I told you I would!!!

    Feb 6, 2014
  • Poetry » Fantasy, Other Re: A Place of Wonder

    Thank you for everything you said. I'm sorry it didnt end up to your expectations (no sarcasim there by the way, completly genuine).

    Feb 6, 2014
  • Poetry » Fantasy, Other Re: A Place of Wonder

    Thanks you so much. I wasnt really watching what I was typing, I had to be looking at the teacher, and I forgot to go back and change the symbol! ...

    Feb 6, 2014
  • Poetry » Fantasy, Other Re: A Place of Wonder

    Thanks!!!! It means alot!!!

    Feb 6, 2014
  • Short Story » Horror, General Re: Our Savior

    *Blinks* I- I- -ah. I dont know what to say. I myself have never really played Slenderman. Never really wanted to. But this was interesting. Very. Thought I enjoyed it!!! ...

    Jan 31, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Fanfiction Re: Death Note (fanfic): Chapter 1

    Did you know that Deaht Note is an anime???

    Jan 31, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Prologue - Together We Make The Elements (Working title)

    Thank you so much!!!

    Jan 29, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Teen Fiction Re: Chapter Three - Together We Make The Elements

    Thank you. They're people. It makes more sense if you read the other chapters. I think. Well it does to me. I will have to change that thank you for ...

    Jan 29, 2014


Education is education. We should learn everything and then choose which path to follow. Education is neither Eastern or Western; it is human.
— Malala