User avatar

EscapeToNeverland

EscapeToNeverland

  • Poetry » General, General Re: Do You Ever Dream?

    Hey it's Neverland here to review your piece. First off, I absolutely love the layout. It really goes with what you're saying. Secondly I love what you're saying. A lot ...

    Jul 7, 2014
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Hold Steady

    Hey hey! It's Neverland here to review your piece. I'd like to start off by saying that you need to fix up the grammar just a little. Capital letters and ...

    Jun 17, 2014
  • Poetry » Romantic, Dramatic Re: Love gone bad

    Hey! It's Neverland here to review your piece! Let me start of by saying I liked the concept. Though there is one thing that I think needs changing. Mainly the ...

    Jun 17, 2014
  • Poetry » Culture, General Re: our kingdom too

    Hey it's Neverland here to review your piece! Just like to say one thing to start off by saying that your grammar is a little off. But other then that ...

    Jun 4, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Romantic Re: Scarlet Secrets

    Hey it's Neverland here to review your piece! Okay first off congrats on posting something when you're so new to the site! Quite impressive. Also I'd like to point out ...

    Jun 3, 2014
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Unison

    Hey it's Neverland here to review your marvellous piece! Oh. My. Gosh!! This is absolutely wonderful! I LOVE IT!!! Not only the imagery you use but the idea of the ...

    Jun 3, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Romantic Re: Desperation

    Hey it's Neverland here to review your piece! I'd like to start off by saying that this should be in stanzas. It always reads better when it's in stanzas, just ...

    May 23, 2014
  • Poetry » Romantic, Other Re: Love Poem No. 1

    Hey! It's Neverland here to review your poem! I - I don't know what to say. This is an amazing piece! The way you wrote this was amazing! Finally someone ...

    May 23, 2014
  • Poetry » Mystery / Suspense, Fantasy Re: The Devil's Day

    Hey! Neverland here to review your poem! I have to say I agree with kyddikat, she made very good points in all aspects and I'm happy to see you fixed ...

    May 22, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Among The Twinkling Stars; 1.1

    Hey! Okay so good start to our competition and to a novel. Okay, so, I really like your style of writing, and this is no exception. I enjoyed reading this, ...

    May 20, 2014
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: anti--

    Hey Veer, I'm here to review! Just like to start off by saying this is mind-blowing-confusion stuff right here! I think I get it though... Correct me if I'm wrong ...

    May 7, 2014
  • Poetry » Health, Realistic Re: The Limitations of Life

    Hey it's Neverland here to review your work!! I like how you started off with all the things you dont have and then go on to say that you can ...

    Apr 2, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Drowning.

    Hey!!! I'm here to review ask asked! xx (This shall be a true review!!) I'd just like to start off by saying I enjoyed reading this alot, and I see ...

    Apr 1, 2014
  • Other » Culture, Literature Re: Why we write.

    Hey, it's Neverland here to review your work!!! First off I like the way you wrote a piece about the reason as to why we write. Not to many people ...

    Mar 27, 2014
  • Poetry » Romantic, Narrative Re: Lasting

    Hey it's Neverland here to review your piece!! I'd just like to start off by saying that I really like this work. I like how you keep things to the ...

    Mar 13, 2014


When one is highly alert to language, then nearly everything begs to be a poem.
— James Tate