-
Re: a darker piece
I love the way you started out running through the thoughts in you're head and it was pretty calm, then you suddenly became violent in you're wording and the feeling ...
Apr 28, 2009 -
Re: Silent Whispers
I like this. You're ryhming is perfect, but if your going to have commas you should also have periods, and lowe and uppercases in those sentances. Other people keep calling ...
Apr 27, 2009 -
Re: Violet - Chap. 1
This was very interesting, I love that the main character is deaf, not many people are willing to take such a risk in writting that kind of character. I aplod ...
Apr 24, 2009 -
Re: Escaping
In the doorway, time stood still. Embraced and lost, it mourns the obvious. You had you chance, but now it is lost. The teeth and the hate, pour out everything ...
Apr 24, 2009 -
Re: Because - Chap. 27
I just read the entire thing and I loved it. I really hope it gets published, or you post more of the story. I really want to read the rest. ...
Mar 31, 2009 -
Re: Kalyug
I really liked the wording of this pieace. What is it about exactly? I t kind of makes the reader imagine this horrible place. My favorite stanzas are Our brave ...
Mar 27, 2009 -
Re: Believe
I like everything except for the Fight! Belive! chnge the fight into a full line like fight for...... or whatever, and end with belive. I kind off liked the stanza ...
Mar 27, 2009 -
Re: Kelsie's Song
My favorite part is When you said Everything will be alright Cause' you're never alone, I didn't cry that night That would sound really cool in a song. My only ...
Mar 18, 2009 -
Re: The Desert Needs The Rain
This is very beautiful. I'm glad I finally had time to read it. You're brother should be proud. There is only one thing I would change, but it is an ...
Mar 9, 2009 -
Re: Poem Deleted
I like it. Especially the end. It was a jaw dropping, eye popping moment. You were eaither really mad or something like that when you wrote this because the angry ...
Mar 5, 2009 -
Re: Love Note in Disquise
Ther werearts of it I really like, and few that i thought were a little cheesy. But i know very well that sometimes the lyrics don't look like they'l be ...
Mar 5, 2009 -
Re: Don't Hide.
I like it. It's mysterious. Especially since your doing it from a guy's point of view. i know what you mean by " you don't know where this came from". ...
Mar 5, 2009 -
Re: Poem
"Life's Lessons" maby for a title. I'm not shure. I have touble naming stuff. I really like. I don't know why you don't. But then again i hate just everything ...
Mar 4, 2009 -
Re: The touch of a vampire
I liked it. It statred of kind of romantic in a dark way. Parts of it showed a sense of inner desire. The sensuality is a good part because it ...
Mar 4, 2009 -
Re: I needed to vent ( i hope this is relateable to someone)
Sorry to say i can't relate. But it sounds like you had the kind of love I would hope to have someday. And i'm shure that someday you'll find someone ...
Mar 4, 2009
