-
Re: Hearts are like windmills
***clapping*** That was great I enjoyed it, it has been a long time since i've seen a poem with such intense comparison. You use of this personification amuse me especially ...
May 12, 2010 -
Re: Still Alone
your poem was lovely I enjoyed the deep expression of feelings its difficult to express onces feeling in writing but I think this poem has something to do with what ...
May 12, 2010 -
Re: Don't remind me!
tha was a great poem I enjoyed reading it your use of words your puntuations and the sense of self pity of the poetic character was great you did a ...
May 12, 2010 -
Re: Angel horse
Your spacing is irregular and not needed. but in all this is how I feel your poem should look like hope you find it useful. An angel should be happy, ...
May 11, 2010 -
Re: Promised Place
Thats quit an interesting poem I love your use of words except for the unecessary repetion. Also this line "..you're so close, yet I can't touch your heart. I wish ...
May 11, 2010 -
Re: Centipede.
This is how I think the poem should be maybe its just me. You and I, we're like a centipede We share our eyes, ears, hands and feet This makes ...
May 11, 2010 -
Re: Hate.
Am not much into grammatical error thing but mostly theme and I think the general theme of this poem of yours was intresting the whole holding back even when the ...
May 11, 2010 -
Re: Pen These Words
Its a nice poem I loved reading it as was stated ealier it sure needs comma and also there are some little stuff I saw that maybe you might want ...
May 11, 2010 -
Re: Friendship will die
You did a great job with your poem. But the are some things you should consider. Firstly there were words that were unecessary and the lines didn't fit. And this ...
Mar 28, 2010 -
Re: Fall
I enjoy reading through this poem of yours though it was rather short. But the thing i do not understand is your use of pebble in your first expression. Pebble ...
Mar 27, 2010 -
Re: The Fury
I love your poem it was beautiful, but i do see how, "I can't protect, resist, defend for the cyclone likes to rip out hearts." relates to the rest of ...
Mar 27, 2010 -
Re: Yours Truly (Edited)
Hair beautifully black As a night at sea; Skin, pearl white, Like the froth of a majestic wave. Your walk so gallant And proud; Your stride so stunning, And your ...
Mar 27, 2010
