User avatar

ElizabethFiction

ElizabethFiction

  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: I Want To Be Enough

    Wow, this poem speaks to me in volumes. Please continue to publish this beautiful work! :)

    Aug 10, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Butterflies

    This poem is simply captivating and beautiful. It just shows the impact a death can have on someone even if they don't know the victim. I loved it! :)

    Nov 16, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Deleted 20

    Even though I am a fan of more cheerful literature, nothing catches my attention more than a dark poem. This poem is awesome!! :)

    Oct 23, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Mirror Mirror on the wall, who is the fairest one of all?

    Such a great poem! I love the skillful use of similes and imagery, and I felt as if I was in the poetry. Also I love dark poems!! :]

    Oct 23, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Walls

    This poem sends an inspiring message to anyone who feels trapped in a place that they can't get out of... Keep writing!! :)

    Oct 5, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: RaquĆ©l: Outside Looking In

    Thank you for pointing out the space out... I think it was a typo but thank goodness you noticed. Thank you for reading, hope you enjoyed!! :)

    Oct 4, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Darkness Unpolluted

    I found this poem to be very captivating. Your use of symbolism is perfect and this really made my day!! :)

    Oct 4, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: My Words are Silent

    Wow, this poem reaches into the deepest regions of my soul and strikes the very core of my being. I think that this poem relates to pretty much everyone!! Loved ...

    Oct 4, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Deleted 17

    Aside from.the message of this poem, it took my breath away. I don't think I can put it into words how amazing this poem is! This is my new favorite ...

    Oct 1, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Mother

    I love poems that have dark, dramatic themes only because I can just imagine the angst and pain that was put into this poem. I love it!! :)

    Oct 1, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Firefly

    I loved the point of view you used to portray the narrator. Great poem, keep writing!! :D

    Sep 29, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Paint

    This has got to be the deepest poem I have ever read! You've got such an incredible sense of depth, especially for your age. Beautiful job!! :)

    Sep 28, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Your Scar

    For a short piece it sure tells a lot about love and how it can sometimes cause destruction when there is conflict between lovers.. This story was amazing!! :)

    Sep 28, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Do not click this.

    Lol I love this poem, it's so clever. Human nature strikes again. If we see something that is meant to stay off limits or forbidden of course we're gonna check ...

    Sep 28, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: My Perfect Girl

    This is one of the best poems I've ever read! It was so beautiful and vehement, and I can't think of anything else to say right now because I'm just ...

    Sep 28, 2011


No spring nor summer beauty hath such grace as I have seen in one autumnal face.
— John Donne