User avatar

Elizabeth1

  • Poetry » Romantic, Realistic Re: How Long?

    Hey I'm going to review your poem! I think your poem is very sweet and innocent. Everyone can relate to your poem because we've all felt this way at some ...

    Jun 19, 2013
  • Poetry » Historical Fiction, General Re: Illusion

    Hey! So I want to start off my review by saying you're a great writer. I love short poems because they say so little but have so much meaning. Your ...

    Jun 19, 2013
  • Lyrics » Romantic, Dramatic Re: Strangers on the Streets

    This is just a small review. I really enjoyed your writing. You're a great writer and this was really beautiful. I love it when I can imagine what is going ...

    Jun 19, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Two Sided

    Wow I really enjoyed your poem. You're a great write and this poem demonstrates all the potential you have. I love that your poem had so much raw emotion that ...

    Jun 19, 2013
  • Poetry » Romantic, Realistic Re: Look past Her

    I think this is a great poem. Your word choice was great. You used a lot of adjectives to create great imagery that made the poem great. I feel like ...

    Jun 19, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: I promise

    Wow. I really liked your poem! The repetition of "I promise" was perfect and it wasn't overly repetitive where it makes the poem bad. I actually would of likes the ...

    Jun 19, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: A Pinch of Sacrifice

    Hey! So I really liked your poem! It was very nice simple poem that included a lot of imagery. I think the imagery you used was great and I could ...

    Jun 19, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Broken For Life

    I really loved your poem! I think the way you broke it down was very well. Your style is really to the point and very simple, yet it implies the ...

    Jun 19, 2013


When people are free to do as they please, they usually imitate each other.
— Eric Hoffer