Random avatar

Elizabeth

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Chasing Rainbows Chapter 2

    Augh crap... I'm turned on. *hits self over head* I'm already fixing it with you but I just wanted people to know I screamed at you because you're so evil... ...

    Apr 29, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: deleted poem.

    *inhales between teeth* Yes... it was repetitive beyond words and if you finish I just might not come back to finish reading it... *exhales*

    Apr 24, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: As I Fall in Love With Him

    Well lucky I even put THIS much of it on because then computer crashed. I lost EVERYTHING... so I'll have to work on it to suit the desire of thine ...

    Mar 15, 2007
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Of Mice and Men, Character Analysis: Lennie

    Loved it anyway. Just go back and edit it. Jesus, people are getting so lazy.

    Mar 6, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: V-Day 2: Commerciality

    I had a little George Carlin moment... Yeah I always am like this around holidays... I'm glad if you liked it. Those Jared commercials annoy the crap out of me ...

    Feb 17, 2007
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Artisan is Dead

    ... Generally anything... I mean, usually when you're doing something artsy, may it be writing, painting, sculpting, or training lions, you get caught up in it... and sometimes tend to ...

    Feb 11, 2007
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Artisan is Dead

    Heh, alrighty... I was just thinking about that... I found one line in the poem which I meant to change but as I was editing the computer crashed and that ...

    Feb 10, 2007
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Naughty Boy

    Heh, seven year olds are cute but I wouldn't want to inherit their writing skills right now XD. Sorry if I seemed mean, I'm in a worse mood but apologizing ...

    Jan 6, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: My Best Friend Died Last Night

    When I read the first poem I thought it could have been a poem. I don't know why I'm up at this unholy hour but I'll have to finish this ...

    Jan 6, 2007
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: The Spoon

    *hollers and screams* WHY DID THEY HAVE TO DIE?!?!?!?!?!?! Spoon *cries*

    Jan 5, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Changes

    THEY not the. ... Yay.

    Jan 5, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: A funeral of Demons

    XD Oh wow, I was laughing so hard by the middle of it... Oh my god.

    Jan 4, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Lost Dreams will Change with the New Year

    *huggles* You're my new best buddy. I'll work a bit more on the second one... *thinks*

    Dec 31, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: And they Call the wind Maria...

    Agh, shoot me. Freaking shoot me... Right here in the head. This is the last poem for a while. ... Might be the last one forever. Thanks for being so ...

    Dec 17, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: why?

    I really liked it everybody corrected it and such and I AM CRYING it's six thirty in the morning (six heure et demie for the French Speaking) ... wow... I ...

    Dec 12, 2006


Your hesitation suggests you are trying to protect my feelings. However, since I have none, I would prefer you to be honest. An artist's growth depends upon accurate feedback.
— LCDR Data