User avatar

Elijah

Eli

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: same.

    It is fine. XDD

    Sep 20, 2016
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: same.

    It still refers to the comet because we are talking about one thing, not several like the rocks. I still accept your ways also. If I cut the part where ...

    Sep 20, 2016
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: same.

    For the thing that you do not agree with for the end of the first stanza, I did not change the meaning, I only changed the tense so it goes ...

    Sep 20, 2016
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Rose

    Thanks

    Sep 20, 2016
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Rose

    Silly kiddo

    Sep 20, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Romantic Re: The Terrible Youth of Freznel: 31

    I am writing, no worries.

    Jun 20, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The Terrible Youth of Freznel: 28

    XD

    Jun 19, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The Terrible Youth of Freznel: 28

    Do not make me double check. XD I am a devil I will find something.

    Jun 19, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Seventh Crown XX

    Spoiler: He is not dead.

    Jun 18, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Health, General Re: The Terrible Youth of Freznel: 26

    Welcome.

    Jun 11, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Mystery / Suspense Re: Seventh Crown XIX

    Thanks.

    Jun 10, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Other Re: In the Eyes of a Demon

    Welcome.

    Jun 10, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Mystery / Suspense Re: Seventh Crown XIX

    Thank you and I hope you had seen the warning before the part begins.

    Jun 1, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Horror Re: Corpses [One]

    It is one part only or there is more?

    May 28, 2016
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Content

    I was just not sure for the gnomes part. XD I totally understand you if you see it in a different way. We are not all same. It is totally ...

    May 28, 2016


Hi everyone who clicks on my profile!...Um, not quite sure what else to do here. Yup, definitely new at this! XD
— Magebird