User avatar

Eimear

  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Let Me Be Free

    Wow. Forcefully delivered! I can almost feel the frustration and restlessness from here. I liked the concept, it thought it was okay, but there's such a thing as not hammering ...

    May 4, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Weight of Suicide

    Hey Suzanne. You won't believe what just happened to me. I just wrote a review to this- and then my computer decided to go to sleep and shut itself down. ...

    May 4, 2009
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: A Man of Two.

    I agree with bubblewrapped, if you were simply writing this piece for your own creative enjoyment, I think you would have had less problems with it's rigidity. It's a gripping ...

    May 4, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Human Desire

    Hey 'Stoney. Long time no see. Actually, I don't think we've met all at before. So hello! I'm Eimear. Good lyrical poem. You really had room to express yourself in ...

    May 4, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Guilford my cat

    Welcome to YWS! Before I go on to look at your poem, I would like to ask you to take a quick look at the Rules and Regulations we have ...

    May 4, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Baseball

    Hello, Onthemound21! Welcome to YWS. Just a quick reminder before I take a look at your poem for you, we do have Rules and Regulations that must be read. You ...

    May 3, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: My Who Guillotine

    Hello, I'm Eimear. I make a point of not reading the previous critiques, for an irrational fear that I might subconsciously copy what the person before me has already said- ...

    Apr 8, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Jamais Quitter [2]

    Hello. I am back for more. Indeed. I like the way this is coming along, it has a sort of smoldering presence about it. I wouldn't call it sinister, more, ...

    Mar 19, 2009
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    No Time To Say Goodbye was a so-so thriller, but put it this way, I could have read the thing and worked out the plot even if I was sitting ...

    Mar 19, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Jamais Quitter [1]

    I've been thinking about this all day, and I only read it last night. I respect your style of writing for several reasons. Firstly, you're using a female protagonist. This ...

    Mar 18, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: nvm 1

    Hey, I'm Eimear. 1. I liked the concept and the title was spot on. I really like the title actually. It might have been nice to incorporate that word into ...

    Mar 17, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: injured teenager

    Hello! Let me be one of the first to say welcome to YWS! It's great you've joined, hope to see you around for a long time to come. Just before ...

    Jan 31, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Let Not My Eyes Wander

    Hello! Man....this was good. Haven't read a good poem like this in ages. You did a heck of a lot of things right by this. Firstly, the subject matter is ...

    Jan 31, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Ladies

    This was good, I can't really give much criticism as it seems pretty free verse. The language was good- for the most part, sometimes in trying to make it flow ...

    Jan 29, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Wait For Regret

    Hey Jon! Sorry I haven't been very active lately with reviewing your poems, or other people's for that matter, my poetry hasn't exactly been easy to write lately, and thus ...

    Jan 28, 2009


The only person I know for certain I am better than is the person I used to be.
— CandyWizard