User avatar

Dynamo

  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: Chapter 2 - The Last Gosu

    Let's not forget: right now Itachi is like, what, 20, 25? He was about the same age sasuke is NOW when he killed his entire clan, maybe older.

    Jun 19, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Dragon Knight Legacy Chapter 1 (Remake)

    I really need some sort of critic with this, people.

    Jun 13, 2007
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Adventures of the SPEW Gryphon

    I agree, this is awsome! And about what you said about being careful what I wish for, I would definitely enjoy seeing myself as one of the main villains in ...

    Jun 12, 2007
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: The Admiral's Journey

    I see... continue on.

    Jun 8, 2007
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: The Admiral's Journey

    Ah yes... but the story is about priates, is it not? I'm just saying it's a little boring for my tastes. If someone got shot in this chapter it might ...

    Jun 8, 2007
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: The Admiral's Journey

    Too much thinky-thinky, not enough stabby-stabby! That's what being a pirate is all about!

    Jun 8, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: A New Fanfiction: Final Fantasy 8 (Chapter 5)

    Ah, yes... god modding, my biggest flaw. Well, I want my main character to have awsome attacks to make the fight scenes really cool. But let's not forget how he ...

    Jun 6, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Lord of The Rings or Harry Potter?

    LOTR 4 3V4R!!

    May 29, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: A New Fanfiction: Final Fantasy 8 (Prologue)

    Got that right. If you want to know exactly what happens I posted an introduction poll for my story a while back to see if anyone would want to read ...

    May 29, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: A New Fanfiction: Final Fantasy 8 (Prologue)

    Bah! Sentence structuring is a literary war for me, a war I've been losing thanks to my exchange student program to Japan that didn't let me get any practice for ...

    May 27, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Dragon Knight Legacy - A Terrible Mistake (2/2)

    In case you didn't notice, his wings are the trait the he got niether from his father nor mother which was mentioned in the first chapter. And for those of ...

    Jan 27, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Dragon Knight Legacy - A Terrible Mistake (1/2)

    for those of you who read this part of my story before I could finish it. My dad kicked me off his computer last night so he could do his ...

    Jan 27, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Chase

    I can see you're very touchy on the issue of racism. To me it looks like you put a lot of heart into this poem. Keep up the good work.

    Jan 26, 2006
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The perfect moment- please leave feedback

    ...wow, that was very profound. People write at there best when they put their heart into it, looks like you got it down to a science.

    Jan 25, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Dragon Knight Legacy - Chapter One: Early Childhood

    Sorry if this was tiresome to read, but it was necessary for me to put down this information to properly introduce the main character and the story, other wise you ...

    Jan 25, 2006


Please immediately cease and desist from offering Bob any more coffees with peppermint sprinkles. Thank you.
— SilverNight