User avatar

Durriedog

  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The White One

    Does anyone else find it funny that Black Panther wrote something called 'The White One?'? xD I'm kinda new at this so please comment!!! The White One Deep in the ...

    Jan 9, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Hidden Angel - Beginning

    Durrie like!!! Among the hundreds of party guests, waiters and decorations, < (no comma) many things in the enormous party hall at the Delyle home could be easily overlooked. One ...

    Jan 8, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: #

    Well, these is my first poem to publish in here and I truly hope you like it, It was written in 5 : 5 : 2009 They say: scars fade, ...

    Jan 7, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Mending Heart

    Tears are warm and fresh < (warm and fresh? How can they be warm and fresh? Some people take 'fresh' to mean cold, so you might think to change that.) ...

    Jan 7, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Gold.

    “Look at her, she’s no shame.” < (maybe try 'She's no shame' or something, it's more uprupt.) “Absolutely no sense of modesty, can’t believe she has the nerve-” The murmurs ...

    Jan 3, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: The Ouraul Pt. 1

    The Antigone hung in the atmosphere of the gas giant. < (not a good start, try something longer with less complicated words, maybe. ) Its long boxy < (boxy. A ...

    Jan 3, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Where I am From

    It's really cool how you put parts of yourself into this poem, and we can really see that. However, it's confusing how you slip between typical urban living and almost ...

    Nov 21, 2009
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: A Holocaust Novel

    This is a story I wrote last year, to be more truthful a novel :D, and it's pretty long so I'm going to have to post it in sections. I ...

    Nov 19, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Silent Voices Rule the Night

    Hey its IR here. This is the background of a character in a story im writing. Check the main story out, its Ballad of Blood, in fantasy. Tell me what ...

    Nov 16, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Argavon-Chap. One

    I pushed my legs to go faster through the snow white forest. < ( ahh... not a strong start. ) My heart was pounding so loudly, I was sure they ...

    Nov 15, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: to learn to fly -- prologue

    Wow that's wierd, my name is Kate too! Really good work, but the story seemed a little slow/emotionless to me. Emphasis on the emotionless; especially in the last paragraph. It ...

    Oct 25, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Winged Crossing- Prologue

    Very well worded but at times confusing. I liked how you used the Latin words to give the magic more meaning. At some places you have missed punctuation marks, for ...

    Oct 1, 2009
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: deleated

    they’ll pull me and tear me apart point me in the wrong direction change my reflection then put me back to the start they won’t listen to what I think ...

    Oct 1, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Dreams of Giants -- Chapter 7, Part 1

    The dock resumed its hustle and bustle not long after the second murder of the day had disrupted it. It was impossible, Mintrow , (

    Oct 1, 2009


Just because you don't feel like a hero in your own story, doesn't mean you're not a hero in someone else's.
— Tenyo