User avatar

Durriedog

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Oh, the Pleasures of Math!

    Haha, this was good! But I have a few nitpicks. "I am bored and made tired To the end of my time." - the 'to the end' line seemed out ...

    Feb 23, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Prologue:Cineraceus

    It was a pale green grassy patch with little critters and flowers moving around and < (Why the paragraph here? And 'critters' isn't a very serious word, so if you ...

    Feb 20, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Omnipotenti

    Over all, an enjoying and intriguing read! Some very large worded, tasty phrases in here! Yum! It sounds kind of like a chant one would say over another, a prophesy. ...

    Feb 20, 2010
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Another generic love song

    Hey! Welcome to YWS! Whoa, I really likes this! Just a few nitpicks; a) there were no capital i's b) The chorus was a bit lacking. Maybe say that it ...

    Feb 19, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: This Curse

    Hey! Welcome to YWS! I'm Durrie, and I'm your reviewer for - ugh - now! You can spit out your slanders, And you can cast your spells. But you won't ...

    Feb 19, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Grandma Climbed a Tree and Refused to Come Down

    Hello! Well, as is said above, your rhymes were inconsistent. Also, 'She'd given birth to three kids. She never shouted or hit.' I think it would sound better if you ...

    Feb 18, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Papillion (1)

    Hey Classy! I remember you talking about this in chat! Messa like ^^ I see you write it like a movie. This is cool. You're very descriptive and I got ...

    Feb 7, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Deleted

    Hi! So, here is chapter one, at last! It's taken some time to get it together and presentable enough for all you guys, but it's finally here! Does it carry ...

    Feb 4, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Keeper of the Stones: Black Dragons (0)

    Wow! This is really brilliant! Please do continue and keep me posted!!!!!! Sorry that I don't really have a review for you, but everything worth saying has already been said. ...

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: To Touch (2)

    “Penny, where have you been?” my mother spat. < (I don't think 'spat' is the right word here) Any other teenage < (teenager?) might have given her a sarcastic remark, ...

    Jan 30, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: 101 Ways to Die #3, #4, #5, #6

    Ooh, how terrifically horrible! Good boy, Leth! I just noticed one thing; "group of them had form behind her." You mean 'formed'? ~Durrie :smt023

    Jan 28, 2010
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Red

    Hey! Nice lyrics, I love them! I totally agree with NightOwl, I'd buy it. Sell it, pulish it! Let it become a hit! :D I only had one problem with ...

    Jan 17, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Bastard I Have Loved

    My love is of a birth as vile As e'er a man could find himself to be. Leading saints to taint Eve's virgin smile, < (what? This doesn't make sense.) ...

    Jan 17, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: light will be my stepping stone.

    Aww, everyone else said what I wanted to say. I didn't even know it was you, I was just interested by the title! *stars!* Wait, it's 'Like' now... what are ...

    Jan 16, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Four Little Words: Prologue

    **so my classmate constructed a story and asked me to write about it. it's in my notebook, and i'm down to chapter fourteen, but i guess i'll have to post ...

    Jan 10, 2010


“All stories are true," Skarpi said. "But this one really happened, if that's what you mean.”
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind