User avatar

Dreamy

Be humble.

  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Realistic Re: Liz + Zac (7.1)

    Hello there! It's cruel to review a random chapter of a novel but thanks to you for your little snippet-- I think I know what's going on in here. First ...

    Apr 30, 2017
  • Short Story » Humor, Lyrical Re: Swelter Rest

    Hello there, Aleta. This is not a short story! I'm just going to let you know what I think/interpreted:stanza wise. So the first stanza: Of all the three, the first ...

    Apr 30, 2017
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Romantic Re: The Thief and The Princess (Dark)

    Hello there! I can never have a proper introduction to my reviews so let's just get on with it, yeah? First off, this is not a properly structured story now, ...

    Apr 30, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Lyrical, Dramatic Re: confession

    Why do you do this to me? Maybe you should just sit down for a week and get this story done with because the delay is too much to handle. ...

    Jan 7, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Other Re: sensory assault

    Ah, man! This hit me hard. Hello, there. Please bare with me as I try to find a way to review this delicate piece of work. I call it delicate ...

    Dec 3, 2016
  • Short Story » Dramatic, General Re: A Guilty Father

    Hi! How have you been? I haven't been reviewing at all and this is my first review since forever, so bare with me as I shake off my rustiness. I ...

    Dec 2, 2016
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Insomnia, Flashbacks and Rotten luck

    Hello there! I don't really review poems so bare with me as I attempt to. Since I'm into folklore which is mostly about heart breaks and stories with haunting endings, ...

    Sep 13, 2016
  • Short Story » Other, General Re: Box of Souls

    Hello, Holy! Long story short, I took 20 points for finding the Review tip and my heart bleeds for being a fraud and so I'm here to review this rough ...

    Aug 28, 2016
  • Article / Essay » Realistic, Culture Re: Religious Perspective - My Take

    Hello there, Aravind. I appreciate you for mentioning that it’s only “your take” on the matter rather than writing a very opinionated article and presuming that “this is how it ...

    Aug 21, 2016
  • Article / Essay » Narrative, Realistic Re: The One with Stray Dogs and Visitors at Midnight

    Hi! All my favourite people are writing memoir and it makes me so happy. :’) I haven’t read a memoir, specifically, but I have read an autobiography that’s worth recommending—Wings ...

    Jun 30, 2016
  • Script » Action / Adventure, Mystery / Suspense Re: Chase

    Hi! I took my time in reviewing this, didn’t I? Well, here I am! So, this was so long, like too long. But it’s a script, that’s how scripts are, ...

    Jun 26, 2016
  • Lyrics » Dramatic, Dramatic Re: Forget Me

    Hi, this made me feel the feels so I decided to drop in to leave a review that is often found in the first two pages of books, because hey, ...

    Jun 6, 2016
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, Teen Fiction Re: Live fast, die young, bad girls do it well

    Hello there! The title made me check this out, because MIA for life!

    May 9, 2016
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Narrative Re: The Blockbuster Writer - Part 1

    Namaste! _/\_ Look who took all the time in the world to review this chapter. :p You already have such wonderful reviews on this work, so I’ll try not to ...

    Apr 3, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, General Re: Post-perpetual - III (rewritten)

    Hi! I was pushing this review for tomorrow, but decided to read the previous chapters to freshen up my memory, and that’s when all the ideas and suggestions came pouring ...

    Mar 24, 2016


Knowledge is power.
— Francis Bacon