User avatar

DoubleOJell0

DoubleOJell0: Too Jelly?

  • Poetry » Realistic, Realistic Re: Tres Moons

    Ok

    Oct 11, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, Realistic Re: Tres Moons

    Well, that was harsh...

    Oct 10, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: The Bottle

    Ok, I had to read this twice to understand what was the "She". Anyway, I think you should restrict this to 12 plus, because of beer. I didn't see any ...

    Oct 10, 2015
  • Poetry » Humor, Literature Re: My Own Way!

    YEA! I was Not expecting this...

    Oct 10, 2015
  • Poetry » Humor, Literature Re: My Own Way!

    I made it make no sense in purpose, anyway, thanks for the review!

    Oct 10, 2015
  • Poetry » Humor, Humor Re: Jelly stuff! Careful, it bites! (3)

    Thanks for the review! And why do you hate jelly? JK

    Oct 7, 2015
  • Poetry » Humor, Humor Re: Jelly stuff! Careful, it bites! (3)

    Thanks for the review! I will listen to that!

    Oct 7, 2015
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Stillborn

    No problem!

    Oct 7, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Spiritual, Other Re: An Orthdox Life (One)

    I will listen to that, thanks for the review.

    Sep 27, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Spiritual, Other Re: An Orthdox Life (One)

    Yes, it is based in a true story, thanks for the review!

    Sep 27, 2015
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Humor Re: Collection of Jelly Stuff! {Poems}

    Thanks, for the info!

    Sep 27, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Humor, General Re: Such Tracks-Chapter 6

    Note: This review has been deleted
    Yay, review time! Ok first of all, you need to put a space after a comma. And same goes for periods. Second is: BEFORE YOU PUBLISH IT, CHECK SPELLING AND ...

    Sep 27, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Humor, General Re: Such Tracks-Chapter 6

    Note: This review has been deleted
    Yay, review time! Ok first of all, you need to put a space after a comma. And same goes for periods. Second is: BEFORE YOU PUBLISH IT, CHECK SPELLING AND ...

    Sep 27, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Spiritual, Other Re: An Orthdox Life (One)

    It wouldn't make me edit it for some reason. Thanks for the review,anyways!

    Sep 26, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Spiritual, Other Re: An Orthdox Life (One)

    For some reason, the spell checker was off and it wouldn't make me edit it. Thanks for the review!

    Sep 26, 2015


more fish is always superior to less fish
— Shady