Random avatar

DisturbedDisorder

  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Undying Love

    Hey there~ This was really short and didn't really get into the feelings of undying love. Really all there was was a few metaphors, but no real feelings. It would ...

    Jun 30, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Stronger Now

    Hey there!~ Okay, so I'll start by saying that I loved it! The emotion was really strong and through the whole thing I was imagining like a broken hearted girl ...

    Jun 30, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Sacrifice

    Hey, So I have a couple of things to say. First (and this is probably just me), but I feel like your trying too hard to add details, especially in ...

    Jun 30, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Stars Are Watching (Chapter1)

    Heeeeello there :) This is really good! I was only able to find a few grammatical errors, and they were things that were probably just missed when you edited. Napalmerski ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Dawn & Dusk Ch. 1

    Hi, I'm DisturbedDisorder! Okay, so I really hope you don't hate me for saying this, and I hope you understand that we all have our own opinions, and I'm not ...

    Jun 3, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Revolution Of The Gifted

    Hey, I guess I'll be reviewing ^^ So, the first thing I want to say, is that this might have been better if it had been divided into sections. It ...

    Jun 2, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Thunderbolt Chronicles (TEST)

    So, you reviewed one of my pieces, so I'll do my best with yours :) First of all, let me start off by saying that I love stories with goblins ...

    Jun 1, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Horseman

    I'm not trying to mean here, but it could really use a lot of work. First of all, you should build up the character a bit, and get the reader ...

    May 28, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Black Sands (continued)

    The comment before already took care of the spelling and grammatical errors, so I won't bother with that. Here's everything that I thought.... The stared to shake Drake dropped the ...

    May 28, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The scheme of death

    Hey! So, I guess I'll start with the negatives first, like the person before. Just like the person before said, the prologue reveals too much. Already I'm guessing that this ...

    May 28, 2010
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    I kind of want to say Blue Moon from the Immortals series, but...yeah, I'll say that it is the worst. The first book in the series, Evermore, was amazing. I ...

    May 27, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Black Sands

    Like the two people before me said, I would pay attention to check it before you post it. It could even help to have someone else check it to make ...

    May 27, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: I Survived

    You described her pain very well. It's a really sad story, but realistic and it makes me want to grab my older brother and give him a big hug (although ...

    Apr 24, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Gangsta Love- Chapter one(Victor)

    This chapter is really short and cuts off in a kind of awkward place. I would try adding more detail and even describe the characters. Right now I can't really ...

    Apr 24, 2010


I would like to be the air that inhabits you for a moment only. I would like to be that unnoticed and that necessary.
— Margaret Atwood