User avatar

Dest

Dest

  • Short Story » Dramatic, Spiritual Re: The Condition

    Hello! A single tear traced a path down his cheek. “But perhaps soon I will,” he whispered. Whoa! The sense of finality in that sentence! Anyway, this piece made me ...

    Jun 3, 2017
  • Article / Essay » Review, Literature Re: Book Review: The Unwanteds, by Lisa McMann

    Hello! I remember reading the first two Unwanteds books a few years ago. The covers were always so visually appealing. :D Still, I never did get around to finishing the ...

    Jun 2, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Romantic Re: Viggo's Break - Chapter 9.1 - The accomplice

    Hey, I saw this in the Green Room, and I thought I would try my best to review it (or give my thoughts)! ...Linred is a psychopathic drifter. He has ...

    Jun 2, 2017
  • Poetry » General, General Re: drum beats

    my heart is one with the air and the music and the sound of drums racing through the floor. My favorite section ^ I wish I could review this through ...

    Jun 1, 2017
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Little Princess

    She locks eyes with the wyvern in front of her, sky blue gaze holding nothing but calmness in face of such peril. I agree this reads a bit awkward. I'm ...

    May 31, 2017
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Everything Goes Wrong And Right

    The last bus for the night had already been. It had already left? This read a bit awkward. The music was comforting, like a woolen quilt in the winter. It ...

    May 29, 2017
  • Short Story » Dramatic, General Re: Daze

    OOh, I like the theme music! So dramatic! She walked through a white door into a white room. Nothing more, nothing less. Just a white room. Interesting start. I want ...

    May 10, 2017
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Mystery / Suspense Re: Deepest Desires

    Wow! This story took me by surprise big time! Also, I loved the description of the city in the beginning because it reminded me of New York (not that I've ...

    May 10, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The Fire Underneath of Things - 12

    A very calming chapter. I haven't read the other chapters yet, so I'm sure things are not always so peaceful. "Alright, but be careful out there," he said, a worried ...

    May 8, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Ascension: Thørn 18 (The Myriad book 1)

    Okay, first things first. I really like unique names so Alsari and Quint sound so cool! I am jumping in midstory, but Etherian Academy sounds shifty. Alsari’s expression became bitter ...

    May 8, 2017
  • Poetry » Literature, Dramatic Re: Rooted Ground Beneath Me

    Hi!I am not a poetry writer, so I can only say my thoughts as a simple reader. I liked all the references to the light-weighted or floating things I guess, ...

    May 3, 2017
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, Horror Re: Ghosts

    Great start! I like how this began with the bespectacled tour guide telling about the Grey Lady. As the last of the group hurried out of the wrought-iron gate, I ...

    May 3, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: Fur Feathers Scales and Stars - 3.2

    “Those food substitute things that mean you no longer need to eat me,” Steve explained, “We wouldn’t be having this conversation without those.” That's real interesting. Frogs and monkeys wo

    May 3, 2017
  • Poetry » General, General Re: i am approximately 7.68 light years too far

    I wish I could critique this as someone knowledgeable about poetry, but just as a simple reader, I really liked this. I loved all the wordplay having to do with ...

    May 3, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Science Fiction Re: Luneset 1.2

    I am jumping in midstory (well, it's kind of part two), but I am already interested! Moya and Kumara...The names are really pretty too! They were the symbol of beauty, ...

    May 3, 2017


The most important thing is to preserve the world we live in. Unless people understand and learn about our world, habitats, and animals, they won't understand that if we don't protect those habitats, we'll eventually destroy ourselves.
— Jack Hanna