User avatar

Demoness

Demoness

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Lullaby for A Stormy Night

    I could so realte to this, I agree with "Suddenly" it felt meaningful! You use great descriptions and imagery and make the poem vivid! I agree with "Suddenly" on it ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Fairy-girl

    This is really beautifully written! The flow is really good and I love a good structure, and your structure is very good! You've also used amazing imagery and this piece ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Sin

    Helluee! I'm Demoness and I've come to give you a review! So, to begin with I must say your imagery is really great, this piece is so vivid I was ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I Miss You(Revisited)

    Dani, I think I've said this before but I'll say it again! I really admire your way of writing so much different kinds of poetry! This one was really good, ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: My Forbidden Love

    Are you serious! This is the first poem you've written!? Well then this is really, very good. You've got a good structure, you used punctuation, made a good flow and ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Heaven

    Gosh, this is sooo, sooo sad and tragic and heartwrenching! The simplicity of it wasn't a bad thing in this case, if it had been a child who was thinking ...

    Aug 27, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: emotions

    This is a really good, powerful, touching poem! I like the message and the amazing descriptions. All though I think you need to work on the grammar for the sake ...

    Aug 27, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Butterflies

    This is funny, Kamas just said this was his 350:th review... and guess what, it's mine too! So, let's get to it! I want to begin with saying that even ...

    Aug 27, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Beasts

    Hi Hiccup! I'm Demon, and I thought I'd give you a review! I'll begin with saying; this is a great poem! Your way with words is great and the imagery ...

    Aug 27, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Winged Freak

    This is so beautiful! That you dedicated this to a mentally ill girl is just so sweet! As for the poem it was incredible too! Nicely written stanzas with lines ...

    Aug 27, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Love and fifty dollars

    Oh my god! This is very good! The title totally caught my interest and I don't know if I'm stupid but I was so not expecting that ending! I read ...

    Aug 27, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Soft Forge

    Hii! So... seperately each of your lines are beautifully written with great imagery - but as a whole I can't seem to find the message. The two last lines seem ...

    Aug 27, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Beyond the shattered mirror

    Heey Cailey! I really enjoyed reading this, the way you structured the poem up and the short, lines and a little choppy flow reminded me of a shattered mirror and ...

    Aug 27, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: a cardinal sin

    Hey, this was a nice thing to read. It wasn't to deep and long and complicated, but not too simple to be dull. You use good imagery and an interesting ...

    Aug 27, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I'm Strong Enough

    Hi, I'm Demoness, thought I'd give you a review :) So, this is pretty good! I like the message and the way you delivered it was okay, it was a ...

    Aug 27, 2011


You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go...
— Dr. Seuss