User avatar

DeadMenTe11N0Tales

DeadMenTe11N0Tales

  • Lyrics » Literature, Theatre Re: Circus Knife

    Hey! Grim here, ready to s i n k my teeth into this new work by you! "Circus Knife"'s lyrics are as sharp as the knife that was in the ...

    Sep 24, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Romantic Re: Castle of Queerosity: The Prologue

    Greetings Mortal, Let's begin, yes? My favorite part: "There is one way you can break the curse. Have someone love you. The curse will take form of a great beast ...

    Sep 20, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Horror Re: Something's Not Right

    Greetings Mortal, Let's begin, yes? My favorite part: The cliffhanger at the end! That shadowy creature is definitely going to give me goosebumps in my sleep. Also, the vivid imagery ...

    Sep 20, 2024
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Circus Scene

    Hi! Let's begin, shall we? My favorite part: "Shut up, who gave you permission to speak?"It's sassy, but it's also a powerful statement of autonomy and self-control. It's as if ...

    Sep 18, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Teen Fiction Re: The Moon And Stars By Alex Emery. Chapter One:

    Gods, I relate to this so much. To get personal, as a non-binary person who's been navigating the choppy waters of identity for years, reading the first chapter of 'The ...

    Sep 18, 2024
  • Other » Other, Horror Re: Hands Of The Sculptor

    WOW, I love this story so much! It's like a dark twist on the "Pygmalion" myth where instead of a statue coming to life, we have a sculptor whose art ...

    Sep 18, 2024
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Romantic Re: Circus Investor

    Okay, to begin, WOW! I love this so much. The opening lines, "I’m sorry that you hate what I’ve built," stood out to me. It's like the speaker is saying, ...

    Sep 17, 2024
  • Poetry » Horror, Realistic Re: i want my personal space back

    To begin with, this is a deeply emotional poem. I feel like so many people, including me, can relate to this on a level. My favorite line? "With my dirty ...

    Sep 13, 2024
  • Short Story » Horror, General Re: I'm Cold

    First of all, this is an overall yummy story. What I liked: -How the girl died (lol it sounds weird ik) -How psychotic the mother is -This reminds me of ...

    Sep 11, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Zombies of Mariesville | Ten

    Gosh, you are amazing at writing supernatural stuff! what I liked: - Luna's name lol, its just a nice name. -How you wrapped up the story, it reminded me of ...

    Sep 11, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: What’s lurking in school?

    Okay, to begin with, WOW. What I liked: -The last line, gosh it sent a chill down my spine - How detailed the deaths were, I like gore. I could ...

    Sep 11, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Horror Re: We, Cryptids Chapter Nine

    Oh, where do I even begin with this charming little piece of text? The way it speaks about a child's innocent dreams of exploring the heavens above is truly heartwarming. ...

    Dec 12, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: The interesting life of Nova Sloane

    Back Home, the first chapter of this story, seemed to set a wholesome tone for a young girl coming home from school. But quickly, the tone shifts to a kind ...

    Dec 12, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Fantasy Re: The Interlude-Chapter 9 (Good Omens fanfic)-The Reunion (part 2)

    Oh, what a beautiful and sensuous chapter we have here! I feel like I need to grab a fan and cool myself down after reading all of this spicy content. ...

    Dec 12, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Narrative Re: Reflecting Hearts - Ch. 11.3 - Bon appétit: Serving Truth at Dinner

    This text takes family drama to a whole new level! I mean, seriously, who needs reality TV when you have this kind of tension and verbal sparring? The characters in ...

    Dec 12, 2023


Maybe the real Mariah Carey was the friends we made along the way
— Ravena