User avatar

Day

  • Poetry » General, General Re: Forget You

    Hey Basia, I really enjoyed your poem. Due to time constraints, I can't leave a full review; however, I wanted to make some comments. The poem seems very emotionally driven ...

    Oct 17, 2015
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Unordered

    I really dig the lyrics especially the climatic end, although it felt more like a poem then lyrics for a song. Please keep posting your writing!

    Aug 10, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Humor, Action / Adventure Re: A Modern Day Knight. Chapter 2.

    I enjoyed the second chapter; it was nice to see Griffin's home life. Keep writing because I can't wait for it to really pick up.

    Aug 10, 2015
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: 5 Reasons Transvestites Are Better Than Everyone

    Haha good one Razzy.

    Dec 21, 2010
  • Other » General, General Re: Dear YWS

    Haha excellent in every way, true and well written. Props, Day

    Sep 18, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: F.R.E.D

    Brilliant.

    Sep 1, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Warrior - 1

    I didn't want to say what you did wrong or right, but just say that this is awesome! It's so cool you've been writing a novel, but you should have ...

    Aug 3, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Distraught: Chapter 1

    Thanks for the reviews, and I fixed up all the issues that you guys found.

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Distraught: Chapter 1

    Ah! Yes, I was wondering if a fan of RA would drop by and read this. After rereading the piece it does seem much to familiar to Flanagan's masterpiece, and ...

    Jun 26, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Distraught: Chapter 1

    First of all thank you a lot for the review I appreciate it! 1. Obviously didn't mean to use me instead of my, so hopefully I'll fix those soon. 2. ...

    Jun 23, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Hermes

    What Mad_moo said.

    May 26, 2010
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Books like "The Hunger Games"?

    If you want a crazy book just like the Hunger Games than I suggest reading Battle Royale.

    May 25, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: LakeView - Chapter 1

    Thanks for the reviews guys! Obviously if this were ever a real book the chapter would have to be so much longer. That would include probably the next two "chapters" ...

    Apr 9, 2010
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Us Pirates We're Hardcore ( a Tik Tok by Ke$ha parody)

    I love it. *Liked*

    Apr 7, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: LakeView - Chapter 1

    Thanks for the Review! I really appreciate it... questions. I shall work on fixing those word issues (gym, multicolored, damper, etc) He actually does love Mr. Breezewood's class. I thought ...

    Apr 6, 2010


What holds you betwixt panic and serenity? That is, if it's not among the many querulous quagmires unfit for elaboration.
— soundofmind as Emiliano Achillinus