User avatar

Davidmartin

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Memories

    Hey, Scar or Red! (I hope I'm right) I really liked this poem especially the softness of the narrative, for once I just couldn't find a parallel between between the ...

    Mar 23, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Grass Stains

    This sort of like a summer-day sonnet, Simple sweet and to the point. What I particularly liked about it was the way the frustration of the couple was slowly aggravated ...

    Mar 23, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Why are you playing with my mind?

    I can almost hear a Parisian poet chanting this in a little cafe! Well done, I'm impressed. Though one thing I didn't like was the line 'I know, I know' ...

    Mar 23, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Insomnia builds character.

    Hey Eraqio, brilliant poem you have here (I especially like it because it's almost as if it were written for me, I experience a lot of the same stuff!). The ...

    Mar 23, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Abusive Story

    Quite an emotional piece you've got here, it reminded me of that slow, merciless style of monologue in Robert Browning's poem 'My Last Duchess' Though the verse seems to be ...

    Mar 23, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Ye There be Goblins

    Nice poem! It has good flow and the rhymes tie it up well. Though somehow your style doesn't seem to suit the topic, Goblins in a forest make you think ...

    Mar 23, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: (2nd chapter)

    Hey, Amiemalamie, great story you have, a very popular topic and a strong fan base (it has the potential to become very popular very quickly). Though there were some discrepancies. ...

    Mar 23, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Beneath a Dying Tree

    Exquisite. That is all I can think of. It's perfect, I can't think of a flaw. The way the fourth line of each verse sort of summarised the feeling of ...

    Mar 22, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: my heart - my own

    I have rarely seen a poem as candid as this one, well done!!! Though there were some little details at the end, I can understand the little swear, it emphasises ...

    Mar 22, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: There Once Was A Girl Named Jennifer June

    Wow, quite a poem, it felt almost like listening to a song (you can almost imagin a travelling bard sing this on a lute) the lines had perfect continuity and ...

    Mar 22, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: You make me wanna feel

    Hey MsBamaMeagan, quite a gem of poem you have here. The simple flow and honest expression is beautiful, it gave me the sort of feeling you get when you see ...

    Mar 22, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: A pity, Beauty

    Hey Knightlyangel09, incredible poem! I love it! Honestly speaking I never thought I'd see a poem like this written again, the wording and excellent phrasing give it a sort of ...

    Mar 22, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Art of Mask-Making

    Hey, poet!!! I love this poem. Frankly I used to be one of those people who believe that the art of poetry is in decline, but you proved me wrong. ...

    Mar 19, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: After Adonis

    Hi! I'm David. Nice story and good choice of topics (I love Greek mythology) There's nothing wrong grammatically as far as I can see, and I really think you should ...

    Mar 19, 2010


Only the suppressed word is dangerous.
— Ludwig Borne