User avatar

DRdante

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Sometimes I Wonder

    I like the poem, the use of imagery was very well done, but your execution could be a bit more polished. By that I mean that you try to keep ...

    Dec 18, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: It Was Not Meant For Me

    Hmmm... this poem is quite ambiguous but therein lies its virtue: "…Bazin would be obliged to say that the real exists only as perceived, that situations can be said to ...

    Dec 12, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: These Words Don't Fit

    I liked this part: I find that words don’t seem to fit In the gaps between our fingers and Underneath my wasted spaces like The crinkles around my eyes and ...

    Dec 12, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Fingernail Marks

    Jasmine Hart already said most of my criticisms so I'll just add this little piece that has gone unsaid. You do not need Italics and underlining in your poem. If ...

    Aug 8, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re:

    This is a fine poem overall. It might need a bit of tweeking here or there but nothing really substantial. I have one complaint though. Having read some of the ...

    Jul 8, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: xfgbfbxfgjdfb

    First things first. I'm a big Goethe fan so I have to say I love your name. Anyways, this poem makes absolutely no sense at all, but that wouldn't really ...

    Jul 8, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Two sonnets, for Navita's Delight (tm).

    Your like shakespeare meats (haha get it) the guy from the Fridays adds. Its a great thing to see someone correctly use the traditional sonnet form. Because sometimes when people ...

    Jul 7, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Seeing you in Hell

    First of all. Whoah! your all over the place. You start out with a rhyme and then you totally ditch it. Then you proceed to use the words disguise and ...

    Jul 6, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: You Could've Stayed With Us

    I like the substance of it. Its nice short poem with a lot of emotion condensed into that space. But I think you shouldn't have stopped revising where you did. ...

    Jul 6, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: What has become of this Land?

    I thought it was a fine poem. You get your message across clearly and eloquently, but you don't overdue it. But I have one complaint. The Font. If you want ...

    May 19, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: All That Matters

    I liked it in the way that it condenses all that emotion into just one stanza,but maybe you might want to consider expanding it and then putting it into the ...

    May 19, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Death Walked in the Door

    Like Snickerdooly I enjoyed it, and I thought the lack of punctuation helped accentuate what you were going for. But I think there are some lines you should maybe consider ...

    May 19, 2010
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: It is not how it is suppose to be

    Its a bit to plain for my taste so i don't think it stands alone well as other poems. The thing is these are lyrics. You even have a verse ...

    Apr 5, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: *has no title

    I really liked the poem. And i think you don't need to fix the line breaks. If everybody wrote by the same rules poems would be as boring as watching ...

    Apr 5, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: 13 reasons why...

    I think the basic premise of what your trying to do is just fine, but I think you muddled the execution. The first few verses were endurable, but the part ...

    Apr 4, 2010


You don't need to follow me! You don't need to follow anybody! You got to think for yourselves!
— Brian Cohen