User avatar

CuteJackRussell

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Coffee

    Hello there, I liked this because: It had amazing language which really made you want to drink coffee at this very moment, it also described the exact view that a ...

    May 8, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Friendship

    Hello there, I personally really liked this and I found it really powerful, very moving and straight to the point. The topic you have chosen is definitely something everyone can ...

    May 7, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Piano Man

    Hello there, Firstly I'd like to say this is really good I also would like to say that I loved this poem it had a lot of really descriptive language ...

    May 6, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Story of the spices

    Hello there, I agree with everyone that this does create a lot of vivid imagery and it has a very deep description. I always find it hard to decipher the ...

    May 4, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Social Parasite

    Hello there, Firstly I must say your stanza's are all very mixed up and disjointed which messed up the flow and made the poem not as spectacular as it would ...

    May 3, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: A Hurting Heart

    Hello there, I certainly liked this great piece of writing. The descriptive words included in this were all outstanding and all the different stanza's were very tidy and organized. I ...

    May 3, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Release Me

    Hello there, I found this so incredibly dark and depressing which is usually fine with poems if there is balance, but this was just way too gloomy and depressing. I ...

    May 3, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Mr. Drive-Me-Crazy

    Hello there, This is definitely something we can all relate to. There's always that one annoying person who seems to devote their whole life to ruining other peoples. I liked ...

    May 3, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Shout it to the World.

    Hello there, I personally really liked this and although I am not a huge fan of rhyming I did think it really worked in this format with this particular poem. ...

    May 3, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Sunday Evening

    Hello there, I personally found the layout of this really confusing and even the poem itself wasn't written properly although I did find the imagery very plausible. Really though this ...

    May 3, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Torturous sin

    Hello there, I personally liked this not just for the emotional impact it creates on the reader but because you were inventive in subject choice, you displayed this poem well, ...

    May 3, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Compliments

    Hello there, I really liked the power in this poem and I loved the fact that in the middle verse for every second line you contradicted all that you had ...

    May 3, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Patchy

    Hello there, This poem manages to be sad and gloomy whilst at the same time beautiful and graceful I am once again impressed by the power of the written word. ...

    May 3, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Realization

    Hiya there, This poem in my opinion is really good and I personally like it however I have to say the topic is very overused. Also there is a lot ...

    May 2, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Without Thought.

    Hello there, I really like the serenity of this. I can get an image from this which is always positive when it comes to writing! Everything about this is calm ...

    May 2, 2011


No one is perfect; not even your reflection.
— Chalkboard Words