User avatar

Cspr

  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Other Re: deleted

    Okay, so this is a good start. It got my attention with the action and seemed interesting. It's another dystopia--all the rage, those--but it does seem to be, at least, ...

    May 11, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: The Raven's Call

    Um, sorry to be harsh, but I have absolutely no idea what is going on in this piece. It's all jumbled together and some of the action seems out of ...

    May 11, 2012
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: A Part Of Me

    One word: Gorgeous. Now, admittedly for the second time today, I'm going to have to be a "bad" reviewer. I can't say much more than I really liked this and ...

    May 11, 2012
  • Poetry » Other, Other Re: Why

    Okay, hi, your friendly reviewer here. Now, I'm going to give you some tips, okay? First off, this is not a normal structure for poetry. A poem tends to go ...

    May 11, 2012
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Lyrical Re: And when you wake, you'll know

    Okay, so. I'm going to be a "bad" reviewer and basically just say I love this. I mean, really. I generally dislike unusual lowercase in poetry (I know, I know, ...

    May 11, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Teen Fiction Re: Alexandra - Chapter 1

    Okay, so. This is, well, cliche. Sorry, not trying to be rude or mean, but it does have some pretty big issues. I'll say, though, that I did like the ...

    May 7, 2012
  • Poetry » Romantic, Realistic Re: Cold Fire

    Nice job keeping rhyme scheme. Always a little impressed with that. It definitely gave it a beat. However, the actual substance of the poem is a little confusing to me. ...

    May 7, 2012
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Dramatic Re: Light Child

    Um, okay. So, I was looking for short stories with interesting names and yours caught my interest. Unfortunately, I've noticed, eh, a couple of problems. 1. It all runs together. ...

    May 2, 2012
  • Short Story » Supernatural, Dramatic Re: Easy Shame

    Holy heck. o.o Well, that was--intense. Surprising. Interesting. Now I want to know more. Seriously, this could be a preface or prologue. Admittedly, it stands alone fine--but, unlike in response ...

    Apr 13, 2012
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Elven Sword Fight

    Very interesting piece. I liked the sword-fighting description quite a bit--I'm a sucker for action, since I'm more of a literary elements and deep conversations sort of writer. However, there ...

    Apr 13, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Mystery / Suspense Re: Prolouge: Untitled

    Interesting. A story about a psychic, I assume? Could be curious. I like the opening style. Sort of eerie, almost. However, some points are a bit fuzzy--practice writing your action ...

    Feb 24, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Fantasy Re: The Vanity of the Rose (Chapter One- To Be Named Later)

    First Response: Interesting. Would probably keep reading. However, cliches. Red hair. /Curly/ red hair. (Not normally bothersome--I like red hair--but recently so-many-red-haired-people-in-YA. Just FY

    Feb 11, 2012
  • Short Story » General, General Re: A tale of an automaton

    First impression (based off first paragraph): Catches me pretty good. I like how it starts in media res. I get a feel for the character from how I see Lady ...

    Oct 12, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: two crescent moons 1.1

    Nice job! While I don't exactly have much sympathy for the characters yet (but I'm probably some sort of emotionless weirdo, so don't mind me), I really want to read ...

    Sep 26, 2011
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Owlkit's Beginning

    Hey! I quite liked this. Of course, my bias, since I'm still a pretty strong Warriors fan, could be totally showing, but so far it seems interesting. I'm already interested ...

    Sep 25, 2011


If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave.
— Mo Willems