User avatar

CrazyCattle21

CrazyCattle21

  • Poetry » Culture, Narrative Re: Self Acceptance

    Very nice.

    Sep 3, 2017
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: goodbye

    That is a cute and sad little poem.

    Jul 13, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Yellow, Unforgettable

    Very Good!

    Jun 30, 2017
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Me, Myself and I

    NAILED IT! Anyhow, I think you are doing a very good job! I really can't find anything to nitpick about. I think you did a good job conveying how you ...

    May 17, 2017
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: What a breakup feels like

    Very good job!

    May 17, 2017
  • Poetry » General, General Re: The Whispering Pine

    Very nice

    Apr 19, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Footprints in the Sand

    That is very good. I think you did an impressive job expressing the grief that comes with losing someone (at least that is what I am assuming your goal was). ...

    Apr 18, 2017
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Horror Re: Insane Asylum

    Nice!

    Apr 18, 2017
  • Other » General, General Re: deleted

    Thank you very much. The question marks at the beginning of the title were an accident. I never meant for them to be there and have no idea how to ...

    Apr 18, 2017


What praise is more valuable than the praise of an intelligent servant?
— Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice