User avatar

Crayon

  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: "Writing Challenge 12/19" Twas the Night Before C-

    that cracked me up, reminded me of a really bad really old joke my friend told me. "did you hear that santa's quit? but dont worry, micheal jacksons said he'll ...

    Dec 20, 2005
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Of Lavender and Shooting Stars

    :cry: So Sad! i really could image somebody crying over love letters...watching shooting stars! its really great and im sure everybody can relate to it! So apart from the fact ...

    Dec 8, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Jesus Was Gother Than You.

    wow i really loved this work so much, its really easy to relate to for everybody i guess but it really touches me as my best friend just turned on ...

    Nov 24, 2005
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Emergence (Updated 6/29/07)

    Wow that was great, i was captivated! I honestly couldn't find anything wrong with it, the transition from one person to the other was simple and if there are any ...

    Nov 24, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Just Another Fake

    Wow, that was really great. I loved it all - completly and if theres any grammatical mistakes i can't help you there 'cause i'm utterly hopless :oops:

    Nov 20, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Hide and Seek: The Child

    Wow. thats an extreamly powerful peice. Almost set us off crying (by us i mean myself and 2 other hostel girls who i am currently sharing the computer room with) ...

    Nov 18, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: What I've Become

    Wow....thats all i can say...I'm in the middle of a class and my teachers watching what i'm reading so i kinda had to run through it pretty quick buts still ...

    Nov 4, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: A Fallen Angel

    It um... was cute... but really it lacked emotion, it was sweet though... :D The truth is far from in her grasp The more she digs into her past. for ...

    Oct 21, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Freewrite, I don't know what this is yet

    I Think this is a good framework, it does need more detail though, in places like Jane wakes up in her small bedroom, shuts her alarm off, gets dressed, combs ...

    Oct 15, 2005
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Assassin story!

    I liked this peice as much as i can like something thats action/ adventure. I had one problem with the story, just something little but its in the beginning so ...

    Oct 15, 2005
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: It never gets any easier

    Great framework but it really needs 'filling out' if its worked right it could be a great novel. Your kow how people say nothing can ever get more worse from ...

    Oct 15, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Little Ditty

    I really do love this poem, I think it describes everybody in some way or another and that anybody who reads this can relate to it, everybody has had somebody ...

    Oct 15, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: hillstart (sixteen)

    I really liked the general idea its just a little hard to get them imagary, show don't tell, my english teacher is always quoting that. [/quote]she sang like there were ...

    Oct 15, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Dreaming Of Slumber

    I really like this peice, its a good change from the things i normal write, nothing really i can say to change about it. Just keep doing what your doing, ...

    Oct 15, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: "Portraits" I can't fix it if no one comments on i

    I really loved this piece, it leaves you thinking. I would also love to say something to help you improve it but there is nothing I can say apart from ...

    Oct 15, 2005


When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people.
— Abraham Heschel