-
Re: avalanching metaphorical snowdays
Wow. Right from the first line, you draw me in. You have this way with words that captures my attention right away and makes me recognize your work instantaneously. As ...
Feb 26, 2015 -
Re: The flower
Hi Hope19--a warm welcome to YWS! If you ever have any questions, just contact me and I'll be happy to help. Ok, so first things first imma realist I have ...
Feb 25, 2015 -
Re: Thomas Wakefield and the Certitude of Fate
Alright, a little late, but here as promised. First off, I want to say the descriptions were magical. I really got a strong idea of Thomas Wakefield's lifestyle. The only ...
Feb 9, 2015 -
Re: Freak Show
I didn't want to write a review because I have nothing to suggest, but I felt like a like was too little. I just want to say I loved this, ...
Jan 26, 2015 -
Re: Ennui
*shudders* I have one tiny suggestion: “What now?” at last, she asked. I would prefer (personally) if you put the "at last, she asked" before the "What now?" because then ...
Jan 26, 2015 -
Re: Syrin: Essential Fire - Chapter 1
You probably don't even need this review anymore, but here it is. First off, I want to say I very much enjoyed this chapter. It captured my attention right away ...
Jan 22, 2015 -
Re: In remembrance of the forgotten
Finally, finally, FINALLY finally here for a review. Whoo. Okay, a few quick suggestions. So there you stand, watching them labour on. They lie anything but peacefully, while you do ...
Jan 21, 2015 -
Re: Music
Hi ilovegeeks! Usually I would give the same advice as @lunae below me ("flesh it out"), but for this piece, I actually think the length is irrelevant. (I mean, if ...
Jan 21, 2015 -
Re: The Students' Homework ("Episode One")
I think this is great! I enjoyed it immensely. Just a few things.... Comments: I like bet he like totally can't like stand you like either. For some reason, the ...
Jan 21, 2015 -
Re: .
Haha I love how the girl progressively gets more stalker-y throughout the story. The only confusing part was when the girl when over to his house and you kept referring ...
Jan 14, 2015 -
Re: Trauma
Hi and sorta kinda really late welcome to YWS! I'm really tired so sorry if this review kind of sucks. I might come back later and reedit it. I don't ...
Jan 14, 2015 -
Re: Pvnk!
Hi Strange, Just a couple of suggestions for you. contacting contracting cancer I believe that would be the more sensible word choice for that line, though it's honestly up to ...
Jan 14, 2015 -
Re: 2 minutes
That's a really cool challenge, especially for a Creative Writing Class. I think I might just try it. Anyway, you did a pretty good job. I've just got a couple ...
Jan 12, 2015 -
Re: What Have We Done?
Hi wisegirl22, I was confused about the message of this piece. Do you want humans to stop using cars? Stop recycling plastic bottles? Stop everything that pollutes the earth all ...
Jan 4, 2015 -
Re: Think.
I loved this completely except for the part about rules. To me, the whole point of thinking and "thinkers" are that there are no rules. That's how you really think; ...
Dec 3, 2014
