User avatar

ChesTacos

ChesTacos

  • Poetry » Dramatic, Health Re: I needed time and love

    Very interesting poem! I love the unique format you chose to use for this poem. The indents between what you're saying vs what you think is "the truth" are very ...

    Mar 26, 2023
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Narrative Re: Scarecrow

    That was a very interesting story! I loved the details and the ending was dark but also written very well! I think you developed the story very well and I'm ...

    Apr 13, 2021
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Horror Re: No Witnesses

    I- Wow. This story was very well written. Also dark, very, very dark, but also a nice story. Just a few small problems (nothing super big) it seems that the ...

    Mar 1, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: ​First Encounter

    Either English isn't your first language or you didn't proofread this at all, because there are a lot of grammatical errors. Please, revise this. Let me just point out a ...

    Feb 25, 2021
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Realistic Re: Just like this

    Nice poem! To me this felt more like a rap than a poem, but I guess one could argue that those are the same thing. Anyways, I'm not here to ...

    Feb 16, 2021
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Review Re: Life in the dust

    Beautiful poem! Short but very powerful. I loved the imagery and the small metaphors. It's short so there's not too much to say but I am confused by one line. ...

    Feb 16, 2021
  • Poetry » General, General Re: The woman who screeched

    Heya!!! Ches here to review!!! I really liked your poem on this topic, it is not talked about much especially in writing so good job! I would advise putting some ...

    Feb 4, 2021
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, Humor Re: Decisions, Decisions, Decisions

    I like this! It's very interesting! I like how Ash keeps trying to push people away but they keep helping her anyways like real friends. They are friends right? It's ...

    Jan 31, 2021
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, Dramatic Re: Brain Fever

    I do enjoy this! I love your usage of metaphors like the tsunami and the tree struck by lightning. I also love the detail in this story, such as over ...

    Jan 31, 2021
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, Narrative Re: The Three Suicides (Or, The Reporter's Song)

    I commented on this work earlier but I decided why not write a review? So here I am! First of all like I said earlier I love this, I think ...

    Jan 31, 2021
  • Art » Literature, Dramatic Re: Breathe Through It

    Beautifully written. I really enjoyed the ending and the inhale/exhale at the start of each paragraph. It helped me visualize the work better. You're smothering, your body a coffin, dying ...

    Jan 31, 2021
  • Art » Mystery / Suspense, Realistic Re: The Black Notebook

    Amazing story!!! Super dark and rather disturbing but cool, dramatic and suspenseful!!! I would raise the age rating though, there are quite a few swear words and it talks about ...

    Jan 31, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Literature Re: Longing of a Maiden Rose - Ch.I: Unforgotten Murder 1

    Wow, what a story. Very interesting and also a little dark. I like it! I really like how the mystery and action slowly unfolded and even at the end the ...

    Jan 25, 2021
  • Poetry » Health, Health Re: Dodging Poison

    Heya, Ches here to drop a review!!! First of all, great poem, very emotional and I'm sorry you had to go through that. I know it's tough to lose someone, ...

    Jan 23, 2021
  • Short Story » Realistic, Narrative Re: We Hire Women Only

    Wow what a dark novel. Very interesting read, however I did find quite a few grammatical errors. First of all here. This organization's works is so noble Put are not ...

    Jan 19, 2021


"Come quickly, I am drinking the stars!"
— Dom Pérignon