User avatar

Charliebo

  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: An Ode To Life's Rigors

    hello! Ok, this is a nice poem, but there were a few things that were troubling me about it... A fleeting Moment i really like the word fleeting Or a ...

    Jul 12, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: that time of year again

    hehe! i really, REALLY love this poem! It's amazing, and i really mean it. You have written it with such a great style. I'm not entirely sure about the title, ...

    Jul 10, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Beautiful Dreamer (please leave a comment)

    Interesting idea. It's left nicely open for the reader to imagine what his dreams are of, and i like that aspect especially. Also, the phrase beautiful dreamer is a nice ...

    Jul 10, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: A diagnosis

    wow. Really, i loved it. You are obviously an excellent poet. I have extremely little criticism about this, but here it is... I think that the line breaks are a ...

    Jul 4, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Electricity Storm

    hey! i just had to comment - i thought that it was an interesting idea, and it hasn't been done before (right...?). Also, there were loads of lovely lines in ...

    Jul 4, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Breathing

    really gorgeous. I think what was so great about this poem was that every line was important, individual and really fluid with rhythm. There was only one point that the ...

    Jul 4, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Abortion

    hi. i think it's interesting to read stuff about issues of today, and it was brave, really, to write a poem about this, but i have two main arguments against ...

    Jul 4, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Four Leafed Clover Number Twenty Nine

    Once I found a four leafed clover Lying on the ground, breaking the line into an ABAB rhyme scheme rather than couplets may make the rhythm easier for the reader ...

    Jul 3, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: rain

    hello ^^ this poem had a perfectly gently atmosphere. I loved it. And i agree - i love rain too. The sound and the feel of it are soothing, and ...

    Jun 30, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: An Evening Lullaby

    dude, really good job! Really, i love it and i'm not just saying that! I didn't even know that you wrote such amazing poetry, nat! I adored your use of ...

    Jun 30, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: This Tear's For You.

    Hi! This poem has a lot of potential. It's not very soppy, either and you have some really beautiful imagery going on... I feel this tickle in my stomach Ticklish, ...

    Jun 24, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Blanket Covers

    very interesting. I must admit that i wasn't sure whether you were being metaphorical about the blanket (i feel like an idiot for admitting it!), but i liked the poem. ...

    Jun 23, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Boxes

    really great! Excellent final stanza. one thing, really. It may have been done for a specific purpose, but i think you might need to change the 4th/5th lines and the ...

    Jun 23, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Buttons from Bones

    i think this is a very interesting poem. To be honest, i didn't really like the more coloquial (please excuse crappy spelling) terms, like 'yeah, right.' I think it's because ...

    Jun 22, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: My Brother Has A Gun

    it's certainly contentious! look at how many reviews you've snagged! :) my only real critisism is the repitition of 'my brother has a gun'. it's good at the end when ...

    Jun 22, 2008


It's been many years since I had such an exemplary vegetable.
— Mr Collins, Pride and Prejudice